Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 10:45 AM   #3701
I ♥ Jazzy
Webkinz :)

podlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to all

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the Somebody Help section is great! It helps me whenever I'm totally clueless about something.
podlepoo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 11:02 AM   #3702
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I would have to say that the most helpful feature on Webkinz Insider would have to be the front page with all of the BREAKING NEWS. It is the first thing you see when you enter this website, so you can tell it has to be important. Every time I log on to Webkinz Insider, I have something to read that pulls me in...because there's ALWAYS something new going on in Webkinz World. Thanks so much to all the insiders who gather this info and make this website as awesome as it is today! Go Webkinz Insider!!!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 07-26-2008, 11:04 AM   #3703
926joe
megeorgio is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I check the job center twice a day and the front page to check the latest news of the newest webkinz. I also like the new forum telling us what the rare item is going to be for the day.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:15 AM   #3704
Lil Kinz

supersoft222 is an unknown quantity at this point

i find the whole web:bas:site very interesting especially the yummy deliciouse recipes and updates on wats happing in webkinz world
Old 07-26-2008, 11:51 AM   #3705
littlepenguin1
Lil Kinz

Penguikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

:bas: Which WebkinzInsider feature do I find the most helpful?

I think that every WebkinzInsider feature is Awesome! I love the front that gives you a little bit of everything, but i also love the future Webkinz, and Recipies. The one that catches my eye the most would be the WebkinzInsider Homepage. It's Great!

Rules!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:12 PM   #3706

BellCat24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful WebkinzInsider feature is the WI News & Announcements. It's great to get a heads up about the upcoming additions and changes to the Webkinz site. I also appreciate people sharing information about the new pets, their Pet Special Items and their food. It really helps to be able to see this information to help decide which Webkinz pet will be the next addition to our family. :pg:+(My future children to be adopted.)

= more fun with !!!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #3707
Lil Kinz
dezy1373 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
the thing i find most helpful is the curio shop information because i can find out if the item i got from there is rare or not
Old 07-26-2008, 12:38 PM   #3708
130elenor
Lil Kinz
130elenor is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
curio shop :snake::tdf::pgn::gor:
Old 07-26-2008, 01:01 PM   #3709
eric15

i think the forum is the the most helpful
Old 07-26-2008, 01:15 PM   #3710
emeralddiamonds8

emeralddiamonds is on a distinguished road

Omg. This is hard... Well for WEBKINZ I'd say the curio shop updates, and for the forum I'd put the Artist's Cafe because I love giving rep points to the hard working artists there!
emeralddiamonds is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania