Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 10:15 AM   #361
efew2
Gift Guru

lwhatley is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I like the front page the best. It always keeps me updated on the latest happenings in Webkinz World and I like having all the info on one page!
lwhatley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 10:15 AM   #362
Webkinz :)
Pokefan3001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The webkinz insider feature i find most helpful is the news becuse it gives us tha latest info on webkinz and helps alot
Pokefan3001 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #363
ThePsyChic1
Gifted

ThePsyChic1 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the most helpful feature on WebkinzInsider is the Newz. I think so because whenever I've heard a rumor about a new or retiring Webkinz, I can check the newz and it is usually there. It tells us all the latest and greatest things on Webkinz World and it is VERY helpful.:bas:
Old 07-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #364

FarfalleAlfredo is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the forums most helpful. I can find a topic about anything on Webkinz World that I may ahve a question about and there's usually going to be somebody who's had the same problem and I can find the answer to mine.
FarfalleAlfredo is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #365
gogirl511

gogirl511 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like all of the features, but since this is only ONE, i like the contest section! I love hosting my own and participating in others' contests! But it's such a great forum, that i have to love everything!
-gogirl511
gogirl511 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #366
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Another awesome contest... Thanks Wendy and Justin

I find the "help" section of WI the most helpful because I can always post there when there is a glitch or problem in WW and a member will tell me how to fix it, or not to worry, its happening to all of us.
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #367
vanilla_glacier is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
i think the most helpful feature in webkinzinsider is everything because in everyone their is someone or something helpful webkinzinsider is the best.but the info.is one of the helpfulest ones.but the people who are the best people for help are WENDY AND JUSTIN!!!!!DUHRULES:bas::bas::bas:YOU GUYZ SHOULD ALWAYS RUN THIS PROGRAM AND WHEN YOU GUYZ GET OLD HAVE YOUR CHILDREN KEEP DOING IT AND IT WILL PASS THrow the family!!!
when i told my friends they just laughed.so i told them i was a german and they said they never should enter in stuff like that and that they will never win!!!i've lived her for 2 years already!!!i shouldn't have told them oh am i well i'll worship you just let me win!!!!!ebkinz rules.
vanilla_glacier is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #368
CatzRockTheWorld011

!_WeBkInZ_! is an unknown quantity at this point

"which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

The forum for sure, because if you post a problem someone will post right away. Or you can help someone else with their problem and find out things about arcade games and the curio shop and the new Alyssas Star Chellenge. Just all that you guys do for us!!!

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

Nikki

!_WeBkInZ_! is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #369
webs4ever is on a distinguished road

My daughters and I have found this entire site SO helpful...but if I had to pick the most helpful I would say the rare items forum. It is so great to know when and what the rare item is!!! Thanks WI!!!!
webs4ever is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:18 AM   #370

pickler11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the Pet Names section very helpful. If I can't think of a good name for a pet, I will visit that section and find a great name.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania