Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 03:26 AM   #3681
Webkinz :)

copchick135 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I would have to say the JobCenter. It is great to know which jobs are coming up to reach different levels.
copchick135:pig:
copchick135 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 06:20 AM   #3682
Randee719 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I have found everything useful at one time or another, but I've probably 'used' the rare item of the day in Arte's shop more often than anything else to complete different rooms and/or collections on Webkinz.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:44 AM   #3683

trooplisal is an unknown quantity at this point

The Webkinz feature I find most helpful are the Daily Activities so I can plan my day accordingly. Now that it's summer the kids are outside alot and it helps that I don't have to keep running in every hour to check and it's great to know them days in advance. Keep up the great work!:rac:
Old 07-26-2008, 07:10 AM   #3684
ayai4813 is on a distinguished road

[quote=Wendy;9058377]Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
[/I like the Pet of the Month notifications in advance, and also the solved mystery recipes - very helpful!]
Old 07-26-2008, 07:26 AM   #3685
Lil Kinz
wissagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

i like the solved recipe section its so helpful
Old 07-26-2008, 07:36 AM   #3686
dangeronfire (NO CA

brookie is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

I think that the rare curio shop giveaway would be one of my favourite things here. My second favourite would be asking questions and having really helpful answers. Everyone is SO helpful! Thanx!

Brookie
(P.S. These are all my kinz: :ccat::pig:)
Old 07-26-2008, 08:01 AM   #3687
Lil Kinz
Chambree is an unknown quantity at this point

The new webkinz that are coming out are so so helpful to me thanks:gor:
Old 07-26-2008, 08:23 AM   #3688
teddie1961 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I like the Daily Activity Schedule - I can look at a few days in advance and know what times I need to log in to WW. Too bad Ganz stopped you guys from telling us just what the rare item would be and when - that was most helpful of all!
Old 07-26-2008, 08:48 AM   #3689
Lil Kinz

PrincessNatalie373 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the news section is the most helpful. It gives me the scoop on new webkinz, retiered webkinz, new foods, and more!!!! I really enjoy this feature.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:01 AM   #3690
Gift Guru

CuteCaddy will become famous soon enough

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
probaly "pet name" because thats a pretty tough one when your out of ideas and many people are very helpful
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania