Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 01:35 PM   #3631
Lil Kinz
Sherieangel04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find all features to be very helpful. My favorite thou would be the front page. I check back everyday. It's up to date and great to see new things.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 01:42 PM   #3632
Lil Kinz

pinkyrulez is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love eveything in WebkinzInsider, but what I find most useful is the Recipes Section.:easter::rac:
Old 07-25-2008, 01:53 PM   #3633
Lil Kinz
ptmarylee is an unknown quantity at this point

First post is this where you post to win a Webkinz? This site is awesome. My favorite is the news about all the new things and the offerings in the curio shop.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:57 PM   #3634
Lil Kinz
gofishy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the help section and information on glitches most helpful - that way I know if anyone else is having the same problem I am!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:00 PM   #3635
I Love You!!!
Webkinz :)

MissMe is on a distinguished road

Q. What thing helps me the most on webkinz insider?

A. How can i pick just one thing!! Theres so much on this website that helps and saves me so much money and time. Its also really nice to know which webkinz are coming out and when. Also telling us when some other webkinz are being retired is awesome too! I can go out and get the retired webkinz before there is no more. There is just so much that helps me on this site it would take me days to write it all out!!!! The MAIN THING that i have to say is THANK YOU JUSTIN AND WENDY for making this site the best it can be!
MissMe is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 02:09 PM   #3636
Lil Kinz
happyhayley is an unknown quantity at this point

:bas:I think the recipies were the most helpful because before I came here,I didn't know any secret recipies at all.:bas:

Hope I win,happyhayley
Old 07-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #3637
Lil Kinz
Dragonflyte is an unknown quantity at this point

It is hard for me to decide what the best feature of WI is, with the previews of Pet of the Month and Arti's info, but I think the best part is the community. If there is anything that I am uncertain about, there is another Webkinz lover out there that is willing to answer my questions, guide me through, and has put in a lot of work to help me do the best I can.
Dragonflyte is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #3638
Lil Kinz
monkeycrazy11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like how webkinzinsider shows you the webkinz that are coming out soon before everybody knows so you can be one of the first people to have the webkinz and nont to wait a month to get it.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #3639
Lil Kinz

gallantmon8 is an unknown quantity at this point

One word: Forums.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:42 PM   #3640
Lil Kinz
Awesimo5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which WebkinzInsider feature i find most helpful?

I find the rare item list one of my favorites. I also like the Pet Name part of the forum. I also like the updates on the new webkinz. I also like the job center hting that tells you when what jobs come on. And finally the last thing i like is the recipe book because on holidays i like to make my closest friends a special rare recipe!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania