Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 10:44 AM   #3611
Webkinz :)

colormyx3world is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

All the WI features help me out a lot.

But the thing that helps me the most is the front page with all the top news.
Like if i dont have a chance to get on the computer for a long time i can always
go to webkinzinsider to catch up on everything i missed.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 10:47 AM   #3612

catfever is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i think the enploymen office stuff because it tellls you when too do your job ..... please is you pick me i will send you watever you want on webkinz i promsie if you want egipsun things i will give it to you i promisse plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 07-25-2008, 11:02 AM   #3613
Lil Kinz
3man7 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best thing about webkinzinsider is all the recipes you can find. Some of them can be very helpful. ROCKSSSSSSS.
View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
Old 07-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #3614
Lil Kinz
unitheunicorn is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the webkinz information center is very usful because it is split up in to different things and it tells you lots of information .:bas:
Old 07-25-2008, 11:10 AM   #3615
WebkinzPaPa has a spectacular aura about

Most helpful to me has been the Job Center and the Rare items coming up. I can get the time from Arte, but the exact item is great! Lets me know if I need to plan around the rare time or if I can just not bother if its an item I have.

Many other helpful things, hard to pick just one.
WebkinzPaPa is offline Male
Old 07-25-2008, 11:11 AM   #3616

SuperMicah is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the news about webkinz is my favorite feature on webkinzinsider.com.

Like all this underwater stuff....WI was able to bring pictures,info,and more stuff about it before any other site like always.

Also,I like the Pet of the Month predictions.4 months before a pet's POTM WI already knows what it will be.

Thanks WI and keep up the good work!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:11 AM   #3617
Leftie1027
Gifted
Leftie1027 is on a distinguished road

I think the front page stories are the most helpful because I know what is happening in WW and what will happen. There are a million other helpful feature, but the front page is the most helpful.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:13 AM   #3618

SuperMicah is an unknown quantity at this point

This contest is so neat!

---------- SuperMicah added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Front page is sooo cool.

Last edited by SuperMicah; 07-25-2008 at 11:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-25-2008, 11:26 AM   #3619
stool4 and cross08

hms2_lovers_20 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the most helpful thing is... the nameing polls and pain page because people can help you dicide on your webies names and the main page tells you new and updated things about webkinz world. ilove webkinz insider~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
hms2_lovers_20 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 11:28 AM   #3620

TZhorse is on a distinguished road

My mom was helping me with putting my pet on the computer and when it was time to name my pet, I was helpless. Should I name my Gray Arabian Silver or Greta? I asked my mom what she thought and she said they were both great. I went to Internet Explorer and started to type in www.webkinzinsider.com. My mom said, "What website are you going to?" I told her that it was the most helpful website for Webkinz. (It really is) I went to the Help I need a name! section and found the perfect name for my new Webkinz. Later that day, I saw my mom adding Webkinz Insider to the favorites list. I smiled. Most websites I go to, my mom thinks are not safe. But this one she trusts (and so do I). So I think that the Help I need a name! section is the best. It's the one that showed my mom that she can trust me to go on safe websites like this one.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania