Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 10:09 AM   #341
BrendaSong101
Lil Kinz
BrendaSong101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature I find most helpful is the Forum. It helps me talk to different people and make new friends! Thanks Webkinz Insider!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 10:09 AM   #342
ell have a good day
Webkinz :)

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful? I think that it is hard to just pick one but the most helpful one for me is...The recipes secotion on WI that is the most helpful for me
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #343

waytooshort3 is an unknown quantity at this point

The wekinz insider feature I find most helpful is either the WI Curio Shop, or finding out new recipes and new webkinz.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #344
ttony is an unknown quantity at this point

the fourm it is so helpful tells u were 2 go for new stuff tells me bout scammers trading room helpfuls also new stuff bout webkinz like kinz chat
Old 07-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #345
wegkinz159 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love everything here .but id have to say i just love the guide to names i have 47 webkinz and that really helped me :b
Old 07-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #346
Crazy 4 Twilight

kk329 is a jewel in the roughkk329 is a jewel in the rough

MY favorite feature on WI is the rare item prediction feature! It really helps me complete my collection!
My favorite webbies Destiny and Rascal:rac:
kk329 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #347
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Wow, what a tough question! The how to guides and tips, the GE, the recipe index, all the current news, the tips on winning trophies and games, gardening for profit guides, knowing the times of all the rares, the index and pictures of every item on WW, they're allllll soooo helpful!

But the one feature I utilize more than any other by far is the WIGEV. Whether in the trading rooms in the clubhouse, here in the GE, or just Kinzposting stuff to my little step sisters, I'm ALWAYS referencing the WIGEV. Before finding it, I sold more than a dozen Panda Fridges to the curio shop for a paltry 400KC. I traded my POTM Donuts seeds and Balloon Blower for a Gem Hunt Jewel Box and pair of Gift Box Shoes. Until I found WI and the WIGEV, I was beyond clueless - and I might as well add - not nearly as addicted! LOL
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #348
Jorat

I like the new feature on top of the screen, the one that tells you the rare and the time, so many times I almost forgot to get the rare, then i look up and it reminds me, Thanks for a great new feature
Old 07-17-2008, 10:11 AM   #349
amanda7574

Amanda7574 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful thing in Webkinz Insider for me... I think it would be the Pet Name Section, I was helping my friend name her charcoal cat so I came here and looked in the forums!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:11 AM   #350
kaykat31

The most helpful thing for me on WI is the awesome members & staff!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania