Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 10:03 AM   #3481
Lil Kinz
platypus is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i think the newz is the best feature because it keeps me up to date on webkinz
platypus is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 10:04 AM   #3482
jellybean1978
Lil Kinz
Bean2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the forum's most helpful especially when I can't figure something out and I need help I can post a comment and someone will reply with help.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:05 AM   #3483
Lil Kinz
Hockey Princess is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of Webinz insider would be all the new stuff on the front page and the rare iteams and when they are going to appear. This saves tons of time and makles it easier to tget the rare iteam that you want.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #3484
dolphina345
Webkinz :)

dolphin27613 is on a distinguished road

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

i think that the most helpful feature on WI is the blender, sandwhich and stove recipes. i find them helpful because i love collecting all the cool foods and this feature helps me with that!
dolphin27613 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:10 AM   #3485
Lil Kinz
amanda31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hey Webkinz Insider,

I think your website is going great. I would be pleased to be the winner of your contest and I would love to be part of your administration. I am very sophisticated and I would do a great job as part of the staff! I have great ideas and lots of other things for contests and every time I come on your website and see the things done, more ideas come into my mind and I really want to share them with you. Thanks so much and let me know if you need any help with anything with this wonderful website!

Truly,
Amanda31

ROX

---------- amanda31 added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

:abn::bas::bt:
Guess What???

I have 81 webkinz!!!!!!

Amanda31

Last edited by amanda31; 07-24-2008 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-24-2008, 10:36 AM   #3486
Lil Kinz
jjgrrl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

What WI helps you the most? I say the WI that helps me the most is about all the rare stuff you can get because i'm always trying to get more cool stuff for my Webkinz, and this really helps me get motavated- and move my lazy ****- to get the cool things. (Sometimes I do!!!) thank you for this cool opp.!!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:57 AM   #3487
Lil Kinz
webkinzlover13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful? I think the most helpful feature to me is the recipes. I loveee making recipes its alot of fun and i love figuring out new ones.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:04 AM   #3488
Webkinz :)

lorilandrith55 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find that there are many things both my daughter and I look for on the WebkinzInsider page daily. Probably the most useful to both of us is the Rare listings and the Info setcion with the prices and pics. listed for the rares. I got into Webkinz as a bonding thing for my 11 year old and myself, and find that I really like (Little obsessed) playing. Not to mention that it has given us something other than regular life to talk about, if that makes any sense. She's got 43 pets and I am up to 11. We both check WI and talk about what one of us saw that maybe the other one didn't, so thanks!

PS There is a Walgreens 2 hours away from us as the closest, and I have actually driven that far (at $4.20 a gallon!) when the WebkinzCares program came out for the cows, which is all they had......that's a little obsessed!!

:gr::gor::rott: and HOPEFULLY or :bas:
lorilandrith55 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 11:10 AM   #3489
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

I would have to say the WI GEV, as it has put item values into perspective. It's so well structured and maintained that although I can find Webkinz information on other sites, I stick to item values that are listed here.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 11:16 AM   #3490
Bay
Lil Kinz

Bay is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!
Here's my answer to the question
>>Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?<<

"FAQ" (other wise known Frequently Asked Questions). I think this is a VERY helpful section because we have ALL been new to WebkinzInsider, haven't we? And since we've all been new, we have all said to ourselves

HUH? how do you do that? or How do you find that? or How did they do this, I want to do that, too!!

Well the FAQ section is just the place to go! When you get there they have 3 spots to search-- you can SEARCH WORDS- this is where you just type your own word that you want to search.
OR if that's not what you want, you can type your word and then choose the 2nd part called MATCHING WORDS! The 3 choices you have there are:
1. Match ANY words

2. Match ALL words
3.Match COMPLETE PHRASE

OR if those don't work you have 1 last thing you can do- go to SEARCH TITLES and this comes with 2 choices
1. search titles ONLY
2. search titles AND text

These are the AWESOME ways that WebkinzInsider has to help all of us both when we are NEW and also when we aren't!!

So, if you have a question about something, how, or who...
just jump over to them menu called FAQ!!

Thanks for the help WebkinzInsider!!

Sending you a "HEY" from BAY

aka
Duckie :goo:
Bay is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania