Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 07:47 AM   #3471
peanutfitzgerald
Lil Kinz

amyfitz100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The thing that helps me the most is the fourm when it tells you what gems are in what mines!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 08:09 AM   #3472
koala7498
Webkinz :)

koala7498 is on a distinguished road

Post Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the curio shop only section is helpful because I love trading and it tells when there are rare items so you can keep them or trade tem!

I have ......:bt::acs::clyde::easter::el1::koala::pig::tdf::tfrog ::turt:
koala7498 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 08:28 AM   #3473
Lil Kinz
kimberly87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

All the features are helpful in some way but I find the WI cookbook the most helpful feature because it has almost all the food combinations.
kimberly87 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 08:38 AM   #3474
Lil Kinz

Webkinzrock97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
I find the webkinz news on webkinzinsider to be the most helpful to me! Because it comes out before webkinz news on the real website and i get to see what is new before anyone else and all the people who have a webkinzinsider account are the first to know too!! Instead of waiting for it to be on webkinz!!!! So i think the webkinzinsider webkinz news is the most helpful to me on this website!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for listening and good luck to all of members who enter!
webkinzrock97
Old 07-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #3475
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

The Webkinzinsider features that are most helpful are both the home page and the forum. I love the information on the home page and the forum is great because you can find out the answer to any question.

I don't know what I'd do without everything, though!

LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:08 AM   #3476
Lil Kinz
DJ Dog is an unknown quantity at this point

HI I am DJ Dog. i am from Canada.
This is my first time posting onto webkinz insider.
:gr:
DJ Dog is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:08 AM   #3477
nosracait is an unknown quantity at this point

OO it is a toss-up for me between where to find the gems at Arte's or the recipes. Ok, it's the gems. At least until all my kids have their crown.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:09 AM   #3478
Lil Kinz
DJ Dog is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the new and coming soon webkinz the most interesting
DJ Dog is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:26 AM   #3479
Lil Kinz

louwho1818 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the newz on the webkinzinsider is the most helpfull!
:cs::cs::easter::gr::gr::husky::pgn:
louwho1818 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:31 AM   #3480
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

I Cancel My Post! Im Getting A Dragon Next Week!
penguin17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania