Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 03:41 PM   #3351
Lil Kinz
Moonfae is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Forums are the most helpful to me, or the search feature.. which is technically connected to the forums right?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 03:42 PM   #3352
Call me Maddy
Webkinz :)

7101mk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the most helpful WI feature is the forum. I've been searching for the Whimsical Dragon for a long time. Then a few weeks ago I saw a thread that said "Whimsy Dragon??" I was interested of course and the thread-starter had the same problem as me (We can't find the Dragon) So, I looked through and everyone said that Ganz ran out of material and they couldn't make it for a while. So, that saved me a lot of time and dissapointment.

Thank you guys here at WI you are doing a GREAT job!!!

~7101mk
7101mk is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #3353

LetsGoAstros is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The best feature is the "Hello my name is joe" forum. It helps you get to know people on this website right away!!!!!!!

-LetsGoAstros
LetsGoAstros is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #3354
Gift Trainee
grandj50 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's soo hard to pick only one feature. Guess what I like the most is the announcements of things to come in Webkinz.
I also like to check and see what rare items Arte will have for sale, thanks to the night owl Asian accounts cult. You are all AWESOME. I could not possibly stay up like that. Tried and cannot do it.
Next fav is the ability to find out if others are having the same problem when frustrated with a glitch.

Thanks for the contest.
Grandj50
Old 07-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #3355
gladysgurl is an unknown quantity at this point

recipes forum my username is alicat637566
gladysgurl is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 03:57 PM   #3356
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

My absolute fav is where to find the gems
DES is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 03:58 PM   #3357
kkmompotm
Gifted

kkmompotm is on a distinguished road

How exciting another contest..

What I like most about WI....the front page information. It's so helpful...I love to hear about the new things going on WI or WW ....it's just awesome! I get the inside information before everyone else....

Thanks
Old 07-23-2008, 04:02 PM   #3358
C0mput3r
Gift Guru

C0mput3r is on a distinguished road

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful? I find that the most helpful is the Gift Exchange and also the Curio Shop Section it is so helpful knowing what the items are going to be.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #3359
pm me for ID
Gifted

lovepuppy is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Actually there are way too many great features to mention about WI, so I will mention some of my very favourite.

The Home Page with all the breaking news if very helpful. It keeps me up to date on all the latest and greatest things happening in WW, not only the new items but updates on all the activities WW has to offer.

The Rares in all 3 time zones are very helpful!!! If I am in a hurry and can't get onto WW very much that day, all I have to do is check WI and it lets me know what time a rare is on and sometimes even what it is so I can make sure to logon at that time.

The Trading Area is also alot of fun and now WI offers the feature of adding friends to your CP which is very nice.

The best thing is getting to talk with new and interesting people who have the same addiction...Webkinz!!!

Thanks for being such a great website
Old 07-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #3360
victorhenrique
victorhenrique is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I like the Curio Shop part the most. The one that tell us the rares. There i can find out which item and what time i can buy.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania