Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 01:04 PM   #3311
Lil Kinz
ctapld is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i think all of the forums are helpful but the contests help the most because they give u a chance to win something contact me at puppylover2@bellsouth.net or add me to ur friends list i am ctapl. if u have any free unused codes or acccounts please let me know.
thanks, ctapld
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 01:08 PM   #3312
Lil Kinz

chemchick is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite is the recipes.
Thanks to everyone for their hard work in deciphering them.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #3313
Lil Kinz
oventra is an unknown quantity at this point

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the Webkinz News most helpful because it shows all of the upcoming events and Webkinz.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:17 PM   #3314
iloveyoubieber♥
Webkinz :)

Lil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond repute

I think the suggestions is the best
Lil Angel is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 01:28 PM   #3315

magpiepb is on a distinguished road

This is such a hard one to answer. I really find the whole package of "Webkinzinsider" most helpful. I stumbled upon this site while looking for recipes, which led me to the curio area, which led me to jobs and activities. All are great spots to use. I would have to say the front page is really great because it shows you at a glance what is going on. Thank you for all the areas of this website.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:40 PM   #3316
Lil Kinz
alwayslovingit7 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Personally I find the WI Job Center the most to me and my webkinz account.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:49 PM   #3317

snowfire15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which feature do I think is the best on WI?

Hi, I believe that the most useful thing on WI is the forums. Here we can talk about webkinz world safely, and we can learn a lot.
snowfire15 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 01:52 PM   #3318
Wissa94

{xAwissax} is on a distinguished road

The feature that i find is most helpful on WW is the front page with all the top stories. It's so helpful because if I'm off the computer for a few days I can just come to the first page on WW and know everything new on webkinz! You guys are life savers when it comes to webkinz!
{xAwissax} is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 02:02 PM   #3319
thefroglover21

The most helpful thing on webkinz insider is probably either the new webkinz coming out or the current news.

Both of them help me out a lot because then I can get caught up on the action!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 02:06 PM   #3320
Lil Kinz
Morgan252525 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the "cookbook" instructions are the most useful because then you don't have to buy the books from Webkinz which saves you money. They also have all of the food items for the certain thing that makes them. For example rare ones that you can only win or find out on Chef Gazpacho.:bas:
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania