Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 12:02 PM   #3291
crazygness
Lil Kinz

crazygness is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The thing I find most helpful about the site is the Curio Shop Rares schedule, and I come here pretty much every day to check it so I don't miss anything good. Although, I actually love the whole site. The recipe section is well ordered and up to date, which is awesome.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 12:02 PM   #3292
winterland101
Webkinz :)

winterland101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the front page is very helpful but the recipes are the most helpful because I can never figure them out myself and they are great presents!!

I Luv WI
Old 07-23-2008, 12:02 PM   #3293
Proud to be
Gifted

rockyosoccersox6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the most helpful WI feature is the daily events schedule. If i'm on WI, but not on webkinz, I can still make sure i don't miss anything important (i.e. the wheels, dunk the zingoz, quick draws, etc.)!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:03 PM   #3294
411weazer

beach_chick is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Probably the front page because it lets you know what is new WW and the new pets!!!!!!

Thanks WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!! GO !!!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:03 PM   #3295
Lil Kinz
Pinkilicious1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the front page because it gives you the latest, up to date information and it gives you an inside scoop to what is happening in Webkinz World. It is the fastest way to get the most up to date information. I love it and always look at it first when I login!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #3296
xoxo elf '*

I find the first page very informative and useful, personally.
It has all the latest pets that are coming out on there, and tons of other useful information !
I also think the Cook Book that you provide the site is very helpful. Without it, I would have to waste tons of my KC trying to figure out the recipes, but I can just look it up, and everything turns out fine !
(:
Old 07-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #3297
alec2base is an unknown quantity at this point

I would probably say the thing that helped me the most is probably the from the front page because it is the new stuff that would be the most helpful and the front page has helped me a whole lot!!!!!!!! Thankes Alec2base
Old 07-23-2008, 12:10 PM   #3298
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

I find the Curio Shop Rare times the feature I use the most. I like the WIGEV and the game helps too!
FraggleMom is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 12:10 PM   #3299
hcblack is an unknown quantity at this point

This is such an informative site it would be hard to pick just one area.

If i had to pick one it would be the "someone Help" section.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:13 PM   #3300
Lil Kinz
Shortie14 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Personally, I find the whole WebkinzInsider completely helpful. If I had to choose one feature though, it would have to be the WI Webkinz Cookbook. I visit that everyday I log onto my webkinz account. Some people would argue that it isn't the most helpful feature, but for me it is. I like creating recipes, and try to figure out the secret ones. My best friend also plays on Webkinz. What I like to do is find a really cool recipe and make two of it. I put one in one of my fridges and then send one off to her. I just find it extremely fun, and she does, too.
Shortie14 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania