Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 10:04 AM   #321
drake1479
Webkinz :)

shorty30_dude is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i think that the forum helps me the most cuz it solves my problems a lot
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 10:04 AM   #322

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the most helpful webkinz insider section is either the Somebody Help! section or the Help. . .I need a pet name! section. I feel like I can ask anyone for help when I'm there, and they'll give me their opinion or a true answer.
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:04 AM   #323
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Hmm...tough question - there are just so many helpful features. But, I would say the MOST helpful would have to be all the helpful members - HANDS DOWN! Everyone is so nice, and they certainly give you lots of help! I think each and every one of us is awesome, and you can't deny it. I guess you just can't beat a memeber...well...in my world I guess!

~KKF

Last edited by koalakinzforever; 07-17-2008 at 10:08 AM..
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:04 AM   #324
esc
clinge

esc is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the list of daily activities you keep updated, the most helpful.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:05 AM   #325

webkinz98000 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

:bas:

I love to see new webkinz before they come out!! Finding lots of recipes is very help full too! The Webkinz Icons are also very, very helpful because, If you want to show what webkinz you have you can just use
the icons!!!
webkinz98000 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:05 AM   #326
Diabetes Awareness

swim_girl_711 will become famous soon enough

The webkinz insider feature that I find the most helpful is the front page because it lets me keep up to date on the latest webkinz info.

:toucan::turt::koala::rdr:
Old 07-17-2008, 10:05 AM   #327
Lil Kinz
gracegreet1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

What I find the most helpful would be the forum! You can find any information in the forum that you need. It has everything. It always helps me when I need help playing a game, or finding a pet name, or just wanting to meet or talk to new people! The forum is the best part for me! Thank you Wendy and Justin.
btw: I had to get a new WI username b/c i had lost my other password. lol!!!!
I would love to have the or lilkinz :bas:!!!!!!!

gracegreet1 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:06 AM   #328
Lil Kinz
webkinz1001 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most Helpful thing is the recipies because you get to see some of the new solve recipe I don't have to spend money on the recipe books!!! Thats what I think is most helpful!
webkinz1001 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:06 AM   #329
Lil Kinz
hippie9167084 is an unknown quantity at this point

The feature that helps me the most on Webkinz insider is everything on the front page. I love knowing what webkinz are coming out and being retired. So then i know which ones to get. I also love the secret recipes. I make them and send them to all my friends. Also to see what prizes people get. So then I know how to get that prize.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:07 AM   #330
Summer
Gift Guru

Snwflke00 is a name known to allSnwflke00 is a name known to allSnwflke00 is a name known to all

The Webkinzinsider feature that helps me the most is the Decorating Tips and Ideas, Open Mike, and Polls Seections because if I need help with designing a room, I know the designers there give me an AWESOME room!!If I need other opinions on an issue, I can post the question on the Polls or Open Mike. The Open Mike also has the DCT, so it's awesome to chat and make new friends!

Last edited by Snwflke00; 07-17-2008 at 10:12 AM..
Snwflke00 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania