Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 11:13 AM   #3271
Lil Kinz
bumblebee1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The Feature that I find most helpful is probally the home page. Now i can see all the new things going on in webkinz. Thanks for posting it!

From-- Bumblebee1
bumblebee1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #3272
Webkinz :)
mtlhddoc2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The section I find to be most helpful is the Job listings, now I know exactly what times to logon to do my KinzPost Sorter every day! Thank you!
Old 07-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #3273
Ohnon123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, I don't know if i entered or not... But if i didn't, here's my entrie!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I think the recipes are the most helpful! Cuz that's how i became a member of WI. I Googled "webkinz recipes" and this is one of the websites that poped up!:bas:
Ohnon123 is offline Male
Old 07-23-2008, 11:18 AM   #3274
Lil Kinz
NJelsa is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new to WI and I fing the whole site very usefull, the Job Cener and Arte's Curio Shop Rare Item notices are 2 of my favorites though. :chi:
Old 07-23-2008, 11:19 AM   #3275
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Like it all but would rate announcements #1.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:22 AM   #3276
88skj88
Lil Kinz
88Shelly88 is an unknown quantity at this point

What i like is when you post a recipe that is not in webkinz world. and i find that you post FUTURE webkinz most helpful. and when you show what they look like animated and i like to see it when somebody ALREADY owns one when it hasn't come out yet!
88shelly88
i love !
Old 07-23-2008, 11:23 AM   #3277

hihi10101 is on a distinguished road

I like the cookbook and the newz announcements.

Old 07-23-2008, 11:33 AM   #3278
Lil Kinz
jessaMD is an unknown quantity at this point

what i find the most most helpful is the recipies i wonder how those people figured them out ! oh well i only have 2 webkinz and i would really like the whimpsey dragon or the basset hound ok bye
Old 07-23-2008, 11:34 AM   #3279
lildebdoodle

The part of the Forum that I find most helpful is the Curio Shop information. Knowing which rare and at what times really helps me out.

Thank for the contest and you guys and gals ROCK!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 11:36 AM   #3280

10Lovie will become famous soon enough

Pet naming forum is really helpful
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania