Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 10:41 AM   #3251
Lil Kinz
pinkasparagus is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think that when the WebkinzInsider shows upcoming pets, and tells when they are going to come out, is a very helpful thing to do. It gets us Webkinz players excited about what is coming up on Webkinz.
:rdr::clyde::gr: (my 8 pets)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 10:42 AM   #3252
Webkinz :)
doglovergurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the webkinz forum is the most helpful. You can find almost every information you need. but i think everything in webkinz insider is veryy helpfull. !
Old 07-23-2008, 10:42 AM   #3253
Lil Kinz
Gail1416 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I really like the Job Center information. I am better at some jobs than others, so sometimes I might wait for a certain job. My favorite is Dr. Quack!!
Gail1416 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #3254
Lil Kinz

lgpuppylove121 is an unknown quantity at this point

The front page because it shows you the new things that are coming out and things that are changing and when things aren't working it's just great!:gr::goo::rdr:
Old 07-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #3255

dranimal7 is an unknown quantity at this point

What I find to be the most helpful is the Breaking News! That is the info I want to know. I like knowing what is happening right as it happens. Plus it helps with my new webkinz hunt. I can't wait for the bald eagle!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #3256
sing24

supersing40 is on a distinguished road

the part of wi I findthe mosyt helpful is the news because I like to see what will happen before it does and to get a update on every one.

---------- supersing40 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

:bas::abn::bokbok::chi::clyde::ccat::goo::gr::gor::h p:

Last edited by supersing40; 07-23-2008 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #3257
Lil Kinz
19826 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think being able to see what is going to happen, I mean the news, is the most helpful festure!
I can't get on here much, so all the features are helpful

:rbt::goo::gor::chi::gr::pgn:

I LOVE MY WEBKINZ!!!

Old 07-23-2008, 10:49 AM   #3258
sing24

:bas::bas::bas::toucan::toucan::toucan::toucan::si am:
Old 07-23-2008, 10:50 AM   #3259
sing24

View Post Originally Posted by supersing40
:bas::bas::bas::toucan::toucan::toucan::toucan::si am:
i love webkinz
Old 07-23-2008, 10:52 AM   #3260
Lil Kinz
Elizabeth is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

The Feature I find the most helpful is the Forum. Thank you!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania