Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 10:22 AM   #3241
Webkinz :)

leffew2many is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Feature? I would say the front page! It is a great resource for keeping up with current and upcoming additions to WW. I also like the status feature under everyone's name!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 10:22 AM   #3242
Lil Kinz
4michele is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I luv everything about the WevkinzInsider, Thanks for the great job!! My favorite is the front page and how it tells all of the new stuff that is going on.

Old 07-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #3243
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

The feature I find most helpful is the guide. It has practicly everything in it. The second is the newz. It tells everything going on and important.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:30 AM   #3244
Lil Kinz

hokietink is an unknown quantity at this point

The part I find most helpful is the preview of the new Webkinz. It is great to see what they look like before they are in the stores. I can plan which ones to get.

-hokietink
Old 07-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #3245
(mimoman) Merry Chri

mimoman is on a distinguished road

Dear Webkinz Insider,

Although all of the features in WI are extremely useful, the Webkinz Insider feature that I find the most helpful is the WI GEV because it helps me find the values of all of my different items. Since I am not yet Gifted, I lately have been trading with my sister, with the WI GEV minimized. This way, I can know what would be the most fair trade. I also have been trading with my old friends in WW (I moved away last summer, so I really miss them). Sometimes, I make the trade extra generous to other people, to be kind. With the WI GEV, I can tell just how generous I am being, can form a fair trade, and value all of my items.

Sincerely,
Mimoman
Old 07-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #3246
nanabunny29

nanabunny29 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think all of the site is great, but I find the forum the most helpful. There are alot of times when Webkinz isn't working right. It's nice to know that it's not just my computer and that in time it will be fixed.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #3247
FireFiend

martian13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the WI Webkinz Cookbook! I discovered it on my first time on WI, and now I can't live without it!
martian13 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:35 AM   #3248
Lil Kinz
lolakoolperson is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"> The most helpfull feature on webkinzinsider is probably a tie between the recipes and the future webkinz. I know exactly what recipes there are and how many new webkinz are coming out so i can save up my money.I have 11 webkinz

Thank you:koala::lion::ph:Thank you!!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:36 AM   #3249

Marilyn is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the pictures of new idems and rare idems the best. I'm an adult addicted to webkinz, I play everyday with my grandchildren and their mothers. One of my granddaughters wants the pink dragon badly and we haven't been able to find it locally. One of my daughters loves to cook and finds webkinzinsider great for finding recipes for webkinzs. Thanks for the contest, Marilyn
Old 07-23-2008, 10:40 AM   #3250
Lil Kinz
lolakoolperson is an unknown quantity at this point

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"> The most helpfull feature on webkinzinsider is probably a tie between the recipes and the future webkinz. I know exactly what recipes there are and how many new webkinz are coming out so i can save up my money.I have 11 webkinz

Thank you:koala::lion::ph:Thank you!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania