Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 10:02 AM   #311
Lil Kinz
W lover x14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the webkinz insider. Im new here and its been very easy to find everything. The most helpful part of the webkinz insider to me is the recipes because i cant find many on the webkinz site and when i come here i can find every recipe made. ive only gone to one site for help and its this site

Keep up the work!!
W lover x14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 10:02 AM   #312
Webkinz :)

emma123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think that the most helpful thing is the threads! I love doing them, and I always lern somthing new about Webkinz! Thanks!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:02 AM   #313
Diabetes Awareness &

iluvpigs12 will become famous soon enough

The WI feature that I find most helpful is everything in the Forum. Since it's separated into groups, you can find whatever you need and meet new people.

WI ROCKS!!!!

-iluvpigs12

Proud Owner of 16 Webkinz- Newest: Candy, the Pink Googles

P.S- I have always wanted the Whimsey Dragon since it came out.
iluvpigs12 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:02 AM   #314
Bananas0796

Bananas0796 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I, personally, find the front page most helpful. It give's me the most info I can use.
Bananas0796 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #315
nikkifett is an unknown quantity at this point

well i think that the feature that tells you when pets are going to come out and be retired is the most helfull to me
nikkifett is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #316
Gifted

megcat131 is on a distinguished road

There are so many things that webkinzinsider has to pffer that helps me, but if I had to name one, it would be the updates everyday about what webkinz are coming, and what's going to happen in webkinz world tomorrow. I love reading the articles about new webkinz, and people adopting them.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #317
Gifted

kinzkrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

The feture i find most helpful on WI is probably the fact you can go back and look at your previous posts. It sounds weird but it is really helpful when I am trading with multiple people and I can just click on the link without digging around for their trading page.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #318
Star517
star517 is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything on WI is helpful, but I think the front page is the most helpful. When I see something different happening in Webkinz World I come here to find out more. And if I see a story on here first I go look for the change in Webkinz World.
P.S. PROUD OWNER OF 66 WEBKINZ!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:04 AM   #319
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

the WI features that i find the most helpful are the user CP, to see new posts on threads i've subscribed to, and the help i need a name section, where people help me find good names for my pets!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:04 AM   #320
steelilacs

lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Hmm..this is a touph one..only because I love everything about WI. But mostly my favourite thing that helps me the most would have to be...the Home page because every time theres something new, I definately keep up to date, and I also love looking at the forums and searching around, it's all neatly organized making it much easier to find what I would like.
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania