Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 08:51 AM   #3181
Lil Kinz

webkinzluver7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the fornt page is the most important part. It tells me about things happening in webkinz world. It also tells me the newest things to be aware of in webkinz world and even in the real world.

Proud owner of 45 webbies! newest samoyed (named Eyeci):samoyed:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 08:51 AM   #3182
Lil Kinz
KittyCat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

What is the most helpful thing in WI? Ummmmm.....Well to me I LOVEthe future webkinz tab!!! This might not sound like a very good reply but that is what thing i like best...Please pick me!!!! I'm not a bad person!!!
The webkinz I have are::goo::wt:
( The google and the last Red Eyed Tree Frog are Li'l kinz)
I would to have a :bas:!!! Also I really really really!!!!! Want a :easter:!!!!! They are sooooooooo cute!!!! Look at his little cubby cheaks!!!!! AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!Please pick me I only have 7 webkinz! A lot of people have more then me! sniff sniff
Umm ok...

Ciao!

KittyCat
Old 07-23-2008, 08:55 AM   #3183
1queenmother115
Webkinz :)
1queenmother115 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been on vacation visiting a really good friend but her internet would not work with my laptop so I have really missed out. Managed to use her puter to get my gardening and activities done but did not want to be a bad guest and sit and read on her computer for hours which I can do at home. I surely would love to win a whimsy dragon. Am so far behind I did not know it was a rare now and have looked at many stores while traveling trying to find a Whimsy Dragon for the grandkids as a coming home present. The store owners don't seem to know anything except they don't have any and don't know why. OH well! PS I met a really sweet neighbor of my host little girl who is a Webkinz nut like I am. She was excited to find a grandma type that loves Webkinz.

Last edited by 1queenmother115; 07-23-2008 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: forgot something to share
Old 07-23-2008, 08:56 AM   #3184

Sia97 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I think the most helpful feature of WI is the forum because you get to interact with other members and we all help each other solve our problems or questions!

//Sia97
Old 07-23-2008, 08:56 AM   #3185
Lil Kinz
snowie951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hello to everyone in the webkinz insider community i am snowi and this is my first time posting anythig on the webkinz insider and unfortunetly in webkinz world my basset hound snowi expired but that is ok i have many more webkinz to take care of and play with for a while!!! :bas:
Old 07-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #3186
nmdtopaz is an unknown quantity at this point

I own over 90 webkinz's, and they all agree. The receipt guide is the best.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:59 AM   #3187

musicalgal is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, this is a tuff descion. Everything in WI is helpful. I think the job center is a great way to be prepared!! Thanks WI!

Musicalgal
Old 07-23-2008, 09:00 AM   #3188
alreem is an unknown quantity at this point

The tutorials on the games are the most helpful to me.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:05 AM   #3189
missrock27
Lil Kinz
deadxonxarival is an unknown quantity at this point

I love to see the new up coming webkinz because thats lets me know what webkinz I want to save up my money for.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:07 AM   #3190
Lil Kinz
snowie951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hello again its snowi and im really excited about the new contest but im not too sure how to enter yet i really dont come on WI too much so if someone could explain to me then i would really appreciate it oh and one more thing, how do you get a picture of your webkinz under your name to the left of where you posted the letter you have written? please reply back thatnks soooooo much see you soon

Snowie 951

Ps My other webkinz are the black bear, the cow, the pig, the bunny, the koala, the reindeer, the google, and as you know the retired basset hound and thats it just wanted to let you know bye!!!

:bas: :pig: :goo: :rdr: :koala: :rbt: my webkinz LOL
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania