Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 08:23 AM   #3161
22fiette
Webkinz :)

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

For me this was the first site I found on the internet that helped me a lot with Webkinz's world.
I have to say the information center.
Very up to date.

Belle
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 08:23 AM   #3162
Lil Kinz

trivers3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hi,
My name is Terry and we are a Webkinz collector. My son has 38 Webkinz at the moment.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:24 AM   #3163
snebby
Gifted

snebster is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful feature is the cook book and forum because it is very fun to try to solve the recipes.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:24 AM   #3164
Lil Kinz
spyker411 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the future Pet of the Month.
I know which ones I want ahead of time, so I can buy them later, and don't have to be rushing to buy them.

spyker411:toucan:
Old 07-23-2008, 08:24 AM   #3165
Lil Kinz

wolfgirl2 is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the most useful information on WI? Well, to me it is the future Webkinz. It's that because I don't have an allowence or anything, so I have to save me money for bigger things. (like Webkinz). The future Webkinz thing helps me save my money, because if there is a Webkinz I want really badly that is coming out in the next month or two, I can save up for it and get it when it is released!!!! :cs: WI roxs my soxs!!!!We love Webkinz, yes we do!!!!:toucan::pg::samoyed: (only some f my 70 Webkinz)
Old 07-23-2008, 08:26 AM   #3166
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

The first place I go to daily is the "Info" - "Webkinz News".
The games section is very helpful.
And finding that I am not alone with glitches is really helpful.
I miss the Arte rare information. The actual hourly list was SO helpful.

quellie is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 08:26 AM   #3167
Lil Kinz

trivers3 is an unknown quantity at this point

For me, you help us with Webkinz world in general. It was confusing when we first started to play.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:26 AM   #3168
mamalizzie
mamalizzie is an unknown quantity at this point

The forum has always been the most helpful to me
mamalizzie is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 08:27 AM   #3169
absydney is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the forum best.
I use it most for curio shop rares and game tips.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:28 AM   #3170
Lil Kinz
wix16 is an unknown quantity at this point

:bokbok:Hello All!! I am new to WI - but the thing I like most about the site is the rare items from the Curio shop and when they were last seen!

See you in the clubhouse!

wix16 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania