Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 08:06 AM   #3151
Lil Kinz

silversnitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the "Breaking News" the most helpful. Even if I haven't been on for a while I can read through a few pages of Breaking News and know what's happening in Webkinz World and what to expect soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 08:11 AM   #3152
Webkinz :)

SandyVern is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The WI feature that I like the most is the list what is coming up in Arte's store....I like to collect rare items so gives me a chance to see what is coming up.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:11 AM   #3153

bert71 is an unknown quantity at this point

a lot of things are very helpful but the most helpful are when you tell us about new secret recipes and webkinz. thanks webkinz insider!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 08:11 AM   #3154
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

That's a tough question - there are so many helpful sections that I check daily! I guess if I have to pick one, I would choose the Daily Information Center because I work all day and it lets me plan ahead if I have to make arrangements for someone else to do special events for me (or make a run by the library to log onto a computer LOL) As soon as the updated list comes up, I write it all down & keep it by my computer so I can always keep an eye on it and not miss anything. My close second fave would be the Home page to find out the latest info on new Webkinz & upcoming POTM (so I can wait to adopt pets)
crosses is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 08:12 AM   #3155
Lil Kinz
sheshe11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm enjoying the forums so much! Thanks for holding these contests.

Old 07-23-2008, 08:14 AM   #3156
Lil Kinz
aaliyah1933 is an unknown quantity at this point

Think the best thing that help me on webkinz insider is recipes.Think the recipes help me because if i know some recipes and what there made on i can feed my pet rite away insted of going to the store all thetime.So overall i think the recipes help me the most on webkinz insider

your friend aaliyah1933
Old 07-23-2008, 08:15 AM   #3157
Lil Kinz

buddyblankies is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't post a lot but I do read because my two children play and have plenty of questions. My favorite parts are the Recipe section and Breaking News to keep on top of everything
Old 07-23-2008, 08:15 AM   #3158

Serenity15 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpfull feature is the threads because if you have any questions then you are able to ask at any time any point!
Old 07-23-2008, 08:17 AM   #3159
Lil Kinz
kinalwayz is an unknown quantity at this point

I just can't name one! The ones I use the most is the rare item in the Curio Shop and the I enjoy read the most updated info on the front page. Keep up the great work!
Old 07-23-2008, 08:21 AM   #3160
Lil Kinz
11rockon is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the most helpfull feature in Webkinzinsider is? Webkinz Information Center WIC

:bas:
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania