Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 11:35 PM   #3091
Lil Kinz
charms001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the feature i find most helpful is the webkinz news or the home page it keeps me updated on all of my favorite pets that are being released and retired in the webkinz world so i can go out and get them!!! it also lets me know what new features are coming to the webkinz world like my page and the new clubhouse! i love it!
charms001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 11:38 PM   #3092
barraki0896
Webkinz :)

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The most helpful feature in the webkinz insider forum is decorating tips and ideas because it helps me make good decorating choices and helping other people make there account the best it can be.
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 12:17 AM   #3093
toriphilly
Gifted
toriphilly is on a distinguished road

It is hard to pick just one! I would have to say the rares guide. I love to be able to log on to see when there is a rare item in all times and see if I have them. I also like the job center as well.

Over all this is an amazing site with so many helpful things. Anytime I need help I can come here and get the answer with out frustrating myself
Old 07-23-2008, 12:18 AM   #3094
Lil Kinz
Sunnyd2468 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to now the new pets and the next pet of the month, the receipes are great too.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:22 AM   #3095
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

The Webkinz Insider feature that I find the most helpful has to be the Gift Exchange. Not only can I trade away items I don't care for in return for items I , I've also gotten the chance to meet so many great and generous people, and make a ton of new friends with the people I have traded with. Thanks so much for providing this safe + friendly place to be!!!
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 12:28 AM   #3096
PinkGypsy
Pink Gypsy is an unknown quantity at this point

The section I find the most useful is the Breaking News Section. I always check here before logging into Webkinz World!

Old 07-23-2008, 12:28 AM   #3097
Lil Kinz
paw2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

The feature I find most helpful is the Webkinz Information Center. I like the recipes also!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:32 AM   #3098
tre125

asilos is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the activities section to show me what's going on so I don't have to log in all the time at Webkinz. I like being able to ask questions on here and get great answers from great people
Old 07-23-2008, 01:04 AM   #3099

Nake1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the front page and the daily info. for rare items that are going to be in the Curio Shop. I love being able to get all the recipes.
:koala::clyde::rbt::wt::ppony::turt:
Old 07-23-2008, 01:11 AM   #3100
Lil Kinz
Babygirl13 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Well for me.. I like all of it.. but it I must pin point it down.. then I'd say knowing the upcoming Webkinz so that I'm ready to hit the stores.. and also finding out what Arte has in the curio shop. :rac:
Babygirl13
Babygirl13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania