Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 09:51 PM   #3061
Lil Kinz
elkmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the breaking news section but the most helpful would be the forums. Being able to search for answers to questions that someone else has almost certainly asked before.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 09:54 PM   #3062
Lil Kinz
princezzgigglez is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

Definatly the forums! I love it!
Go WEBKINZ! lol

xxAmanda

pick me please!
princezzgigglez is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 10:00 PM   #3063
evangeline5432
Webkinz :)

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The most helpful feature for me is "Somebody Help" and "Gamez in webkinz world"! I won a trophy with the help from some of the tips.
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 10:02 PM   #3064
hamsterlovr1
Gifted

tessastargirl1 is on a distinguished road

I think the most helpful WI feature for me is the front page stories. They help keep me up-to-date on the latest Webkinz information even when I don't have much time to log into Webkinz World! Thanks you guys!!
Old 07-22-2008, 10:04 PM   #3065
Lil Kinz
webkinzlover11051994 is an unknown quantity at this point

the recipes are helpful because it always gives me something to do and i dont have to try and figuring it out i can just look it up
Old 07-22-2008, 10:12 PM   #3066
Lil Kinz

annabeth12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the most helpful feature on Webkinz is the "Weel of Wow" If you run out of money you can try your luck. The worst thing you can get is "gack" It really helps if you need some extra kinzcash.
-Annabeth12:cs::rac:

---------- annabeth12 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

I find the most helpful feature on Webkinz is the "Weel of Wow" If you run out of money you can try your luck. The worst thing you can get is "gack" It really helps if you need some extra kinzcash. The other thing I find really helpful is the "todays Activitys" list. It tells you the bonuses of the day. It realy helps!
-Annabeth12:cs::rac:

Last edited by annabeth12; 07-22-2008 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
annabeth12 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 10:14 PM   #3067

charger is an unknown quantity at this point

probably wat i think id the most helpful is the name list and the webkinz house pictures u can see it really gives you some brightining ideas on wat to put in your webkinz room

thank-u to the staff
Old 07-22-2008, 10:15 PM   #3068

LauraS. is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful item for me is the daily Curio Shop Rare Item listing in the Forum. It's great! Of course, the entire website is fantastic!!!
LauraS. is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 10:19 PM   #3069
☮♥ & ♫
Gifted

toast177 will become famous soon enough

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful
-WIGEV because i can tell what is a fair trade and what isn't
-Future webkinz page because i love knowing what webkinz are coming out next
-Front page because its always saying new & cool things that are always helpful

i love webkinzinsider more that any other sites about webkinz because in general its the most helpful site for everything you need to know!
thanks for the opertunity (spelling?) to win great prizes
toast177 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 10:24 PM   #3070

CoffeeRules is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The most useful part of WI is the Future Webkinz section. It lets me know what Webkinz are coming out and I can decide ahead of time if I want them.

x2 :bokbok: :chi: :cs: :el1: :ppony:
:rbt: :rdr: :turt: :wt:

~ Proud owner of 21 Webkinz ~
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania