Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #3041
Lil Kinz

celkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

what webkinz insider feature do i find most helpful? i think it would be the curio shop section because then i can see which items are in the curio shop at what times and then i can go buy the rare items.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #3042
Lil Kinz
terrie824 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do I find the most helpful?" I would say I like the news on the first page so I can keep up on anything new that has happened or is going to happen soon. Also the recipes are great I like to make different foods for my pets and try to solve the secret recipes. Thanks for all you do to keep us updated in Webkinz World. :wt: :luvfrog: :rbt:
Old 07-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #3043
Lil Kinz
Cavalier is an unknown quantity at this point

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:: bas:
I think the Webkinz tab is the most usefull because I like to know if some are retired or about the new ones!
Old 07-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #3044
pinklover621
Webkinz :)

pinkie251 is an unknown quantity at this point

What i think is most helpful is the home page you know, when you first enter WI there us a page full of things that tell you news about Webkinz. That is what i find most helpful. I have told mostly EVERYBODY at my school!!!!! Everybody tells me they LOVE WI!!!
Thank you so much for making WI!!
Old 07-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #3045
tdude55
Lil Kinz
tdude55 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite part of webkinz insider is the daily rares info and all the other preview info!
Old 07-22-2008, 09:23 PM   #3046
Lil Kinz
srhoads76 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of the forum is being able to see where all the gems are located and the recipes. the kids like knowing what new webkinz are coming out.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:24 PM   #3047
Lil Kinz

mamasminime95 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part about webkinz insider is the webkinz naming section. it has helped me name almost all my animals. thanks to everyone who posts name ideas. you have really helped me!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 09:25 PM   #3048
Lil Kinz
sarasmomme is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say my favorite has to be the future webkinz area. I love to see what is coming up and it just gets me so excited to know first before all my friends and I know what to look for in the store.
sarasmomme is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #3049
Lil Kinz
CMcQuilkin05 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that all of the lists regarding items are the most helpful. I love trying to collect everything and it is so hard to remember it all. This feature is the most wonderful for me.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #3050
Lil Kinz
lolo66 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the most helpful section is the future webkinz section.
i like to know what webkinz there are going to be!!!

:acs::clyde::clyde::gr::husky::pig::samoyed::wt::rdr::cl ab::seal:
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania