Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #3001
cow5018
Lil Kinz

cow5018 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy

I find everything helpful. It helps me through webkinz and how to deal with it. lover
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #3002
Lil Kinz
BartWhite2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The WI feature that is most helpful to me is the items feature where you can see all of the exclusive, CSO and rare items. This is very helpful because it helps me make better trades and know how to trade fairly.:bas:
Old 07-22-2008, 07:41 PM   #3003
Lil Kinz
frankgirlmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the forum the best!:rdr:
Old 07-22-2008, 07:42 PM   #3004
Lil Kinz
savannahpoo is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to look at all the items in each collection best!:bas:
Old 07-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #3005
Gia
Lil Kinz
Gia is an unknown quantity at this point

Rare Item of the Day in the Curio Shop. This saves me a lot of time and trouble.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #3006
Webkinz :)

999blb is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful service on Rare Items Time Thing.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #3007
Lil Kinz
101sarge101 is an unknown quantity at this point

What section of WI that i think is the most helpful would probably be the front page because I always see new things there and then new items or new things you can do on E B K I N Z so I love that page and think it is the most helpful!!!
:rott:
Old 07-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #3008
Lil Kinz
XxlovemexX24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! It's so hard to pick witch one is the most helpful! I really like to explore whats going to be in the Curio shop that day so I can make my webkinz rooms more joyful and to make the real happy! Plus I like to look around at the recipes to make wonderful meals for my webkinz! I also like to see what new Webkinz are comeing to WebkinzWorld so I can take care of one more pet!, or to see witch ones are going to be retireing! Another would be the front page to look at what exciting new stories are there that day!But since I have to pick one it would be the the Recipes area so I can make healthy and joyful meals for my webkinz!
I LOVE this website SO much I'm going to tell ALL my friends about it!!
Keep up the great work and keep adding more wonderful and exciting things to WI!!!

Thanks again for giving me all this wonderful information!

♥XxlovemexX24

<- Have to love it! But wish I could have it!
Old 07-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #3009
Lil Kinz
frogy13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

:tdf: Which thing do I find the most helpful? I like the new foods I love to eat like to see the new foods they come up with.

-frogy13
Old 07-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #3010
Lil Kinz
ncbeachbunny56 is an unknown quantity at this point

What do i find most useful..... well i would say everything because the recipes help me when i need to feed my pet and the items help me figure out if i have a exclusive item and if i should sell it!!! The most helpfull thing I think is the pet of the month and the room desginer things they help me sooo much!!!! I LOVE WEBKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:snake:this isnt my snake i have the tiger one but close enough)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania