Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #2961
Webkinz :)

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

HI my name is zenta, I am a proud owner of three Webkinz, hoping to adopt another next month. I heard that a Dinosuar will be introduced in August.

The best part of the insider I like is the recipies and the inside scoops to what is coming up next.

Keep up the good work.

I always say, that , no matter what friends come and go, you'll always have your Webkinz waiting for you!
zenta7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #2962

brenjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The Webkinzinsider info that I find most helpful is the advance info on what will be available in Webkinz World soon. I really liked being able to know in advance what would be available in the Curio Shop when you were able to do that. Now I don't go there as often because i don't have time to go every hour and see what's for sale. I really love your site although I only use a small part of it! You are doing a great job!!!
Brenda
Old 07-22-2008, 06:32 PM   #2963
Blackberrygs
Lil Kinz
Blackberrygs is an unknown quantity at this point

The best part of is that there are really cool prizes, raffles, giveaways, and a lot more fun contests. WI also tells us the latest things that happened in ebkinz World like if someone figured out a new recipe or if someone found the new pet of the month or so much more. is a really great website and it helps me figure things out in Webkinz World. I really wish I win the or the :bas: because they are really cool pets.

owner of
Old 07-22-2008, 06:33 PM   #2964
NevisJolie
Lil Kinz
Hobbes is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

It's the WI Webkinz Cookbook that I truly find useful. I was in search of W-World recipes when I happened upon WI, and since then have found many other great tools. Keep up the great work!

.Jennifer Anne.

:gecko::pgn::bt::el1::lion::rac:
Old 07-22-2008, 06:35 PM   #2965
thinwaifer
Gift Guru

thinwaifer is on a distinguished road

The daily activities and rares reminders have *always* been my favorites. Talk about making life easier!
Old 07-22-2008, 06:35 PM   #2966
Lil Kinz
nbmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I really like the post that tells you where to find gems. I use that one the most. I also love seeing what is up and coming like the new webkinz. That's exciting to see.Another favorite site of mine is the one that shows which rare items are coming up for sale.
WebkinzInsider is a great resource and I've told many of my friends to check on it for info!:luvfrog:
Old 07-22-2008, 06:36 PM   #2967
Lil Kinz
superwebkin61 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

:koala: I am new to the site, so I have alot to learn. My favorite part so far is that WI emailed me and let me know about this contest, and said they had missed me!

Awww...that is worth alot these days!!
I'll be back more often to see what everyone is so crazy about!
Love, superwebkin61
Old 07-22-2008, 06:38 PM   #2968
Diabetes

doglove1030 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think that the name forum is most helpful... I am a owner of all the Webkinz alomost...
- webkinzrock3733
doglove1030 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 06:39 PM   #2969

Mac0318 is an unknown quantity at this point

OWNER of 83 WEBKINZ!! I luv them so MUCH!
Mac0318 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 06:40 PM   #2970
Lil Kinz
SARDONNICA is an unknown quantity at this point

:rott:I think the most useful part of WI is knowing which Kinz are gonna retire next!! Its helpful in knowing which ones I need to get ahold of.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania