Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #2951
Lil Kinz
Lnicatsrule is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the MOST uselful Webkinz Insider feature is:
Well, I don't just have one!!! The First One I find most useful is the Recipes! Because on the webkinz website they don't have recipes for the stove. So I don't waste all my kinzcash on testing recipes!
The second one is it is really cool how you have links to go to Ebay, where they have webkinz for really CHEAP! I have bought several of my webkinz on there. Some of them I searched on the website of Ebay and it took a REALLY long for me to find it.
The Third Feature is the webkinz part where you can see current webkinz, retired webkinz, and upcoming webkinz. I get really Excited whenever I see upcoming webkinz.
I Just really LOVE Webkinz & Webkinz Insider!!!
:bas::ccat::gr::luvfrog::rac::tige r: I am getting WAY MORE! You didn't have some of my webkinz on here! Please pick me to get the Whimsy Dragon. I wanted to get it for my little sister but wherever we go I can't find it.

~Lindsey Noelle Isaacs
a.k.a The Webkinz LOVER!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #2952
Webkinz :)
Jeannie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

For me its a tie between the front page and the recipes.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #2953
kitterztoo

kitterztoo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love how I can post a message when I have a problem in WW, and there are others who can help. I also think the webkinz cookbook feature is extremely helpful for me when I can't remember how to make a certain recipe.
kitterztoo is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #2954
wafflesflaffles

MissPeach is on a distinguished road

The most helpful page of webkinzinsider is the front page. It has all the latest updates, not to mention all of it is the 100% true. No fake information. The information is also before it happens so we all have something to look forward too.
MissPeach is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 06:04 PM   #2955
Lil Kinz
deneisse is an unknown quantity at this point

probably ideas for names is the most helpful
Old 07-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #2956
Lil Kinz
smith08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the Info section is the best help for me
Old 07-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #2957
may10girl

may10girl is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite feature in webkinzinsider would be under the webkinz catagory that says the current,future, and the retired webkinz.

~From a proud owner with a dozen webkinz

:rdr::pgn::cs::luvfrog:

monkey,black cat, reindeer,penguin, lilkinz hourse,lilkinz black and white cat,cockerspaniel,BW cheeky dog,peaguses,whimsy dragon,ove frog, and pink and white cat.

soooooooooooo cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 06:12 PM   #2958
Lil Kinz

katie89super is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My Favorite Part WI Feature is the recipes
Old 07-22-2008, 06:16 PM   #2959
Lil Kinz
Pancake517 is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing that i like most about is that it shows the updated info about ebkinz World. It shows what the Curio Shop will sell and the timings. The best thing about is this contest! I hope to win!
Old 07-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #2960
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

[quote=Wendy;9058377]

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

/quote]

I particularly like the little dot that appears on a folder after you have posted on a thread! It really helps me in the GT section to see whose thread I have not yet visited! I also like it for the Somebody Help and the Hi My Name is Joe sections, because then I don't waste time opening a thread that I have already responded to!

Thank you for all of the awesome things that you do!

~Allton
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania