Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #2921
Lil Kinz
tinknjack is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I use the WIGEV most.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 05:16 PM   #2922
Lil Kinz
APKBlair9090 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love webkinz!! I would realy love to have the whimsy dragon as a pet to play, love and feed!!
:pgn: :easter:

Old 07-22-2008, 05:20 PM   #2923
Webkinz :)

attawasha is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite is the WI Info page. It keeps me up to date on all the new and exciting Webkinz activities and new releases.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:20 PM   #2924
Lil Kinz
mommysms is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I like WI GEV and can't wait for the clubhouse and trading room to be reopened so I can use them. I'm sure I've made some bad trades in the past.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:22 PM   #2925

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
I would have to say I like the Recipes and Cookbook. I have 76 WebKinz and my kids have several as welll....I think we have about 140 WebKinz in our house.

This is an allround good site, but me and my kids like to make recipes. I can't get the Web Cares Lil Basset Hound here in Canada and am waiting for Whimsey Dragon to get in a store here in Lethbridge Alberta, Canada, so either one would be a welcome addition to my collection.

Cheers to all that read this,

Harold H.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #2926
Lil Kinz
alexandra2340 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

oh the very helpful thing in this website is the post, and some recipies...i really love this wesite.......................:bokbok::turt::acs:i have all this webkin pets and lil kinz..im collecting it......................................
Old 07-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #2927
Just call me Madi!

madisonrocks123 is a name known to allmadisonrocks123 is a name known to allmadisonrocks123 is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the most helpful thing on WebkinzInsider is that if you are looking for the new webkinz you can just click on the webkinz butten and click on the Current or Future webkinz.

:toucan:
That is what I think is the most helpful on WebkinzInsider

Hope I win the Dragon and Basset Hound, Madison Atkins (Madisonrocks123)
madisonrocks123 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #2928
Lil Kinz
cjw007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

WI helps when I'm experiencing problems with my account. Its reassuring when other people are reporting the same thing. It makes you less frustrated. Also love hearing about new features before they happen. Haven't been on much this summer, busy traveling.

CJW007
Old 07-22-2008, 05:32 PM   #2929
Lil Kinz

WebkinzFrantic is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful would be......the Webkinz Information Center
Old 07-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #2930
Lil Kinz
mommy2twoboys is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is the news and announcements...like to hear about what's coming up on ww...
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania