Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #2901
Webkinz :)

topdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i just love the recipe finder

because whenever i get some food from the daily kinxcare thing i can make recipes with it!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #2902
Raxine

Cuddlez is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
I really enjoy the recipes. All my friends love when I give them secret recipes. They always ask, "Where do you get these?", and I say, "WI, of course!".
Old 07-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #2903
Lil Kinz

sourapple16 is an unknown quantity at this point

the webkinzinsider feature that i think is most helpful is the FORUM. i like it because people awnser your questins about webkinz world and webkinzinsider. they talk to u and help you find out the questins that u ask. it is easy to find awnsers cause it divided up into sections so ucan find what u want
Old 07-22-2008, 05:00 PM   #2904
sashpesoj
Lil Kinz
sashpesoj is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the news thread most helpful because it keeps me up to date on everything webkinz related.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:00 PM   #2905
Lil Kinz
thecarls0ns is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the arte's rares page so that i can get the rare items i want! I also like the page that tells the location of the gems...
Old 07-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #2906
Lil Kinz
Liv510x is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all,

i really want to enter the giveaway for the FREE WEBKINZS

My answer to your question is i think i find the curio shop rare times helpful!!!!!!! Because i dont have to keep on logging on to webkinz ver hour to see if there is a rare item

THANKS

freewebs.com/webkinzuniverse1

:bas::bas::bas:
Old 07-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #2907
Lil Kinz

TRISHOZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I like all of the features but may faves are seeing the new webkinz, recipes and the rare items.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:04 PM   #2908
Lil Kinz

dingbat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have to choose? the whole site is soo extremely helpful! The most helpful I think is the recipe section. Lame, I know-but my kids have a hard time remembering the ingredients and which item to cook them on. I love this site
dingbat1 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #2909
GlorisPetz

GlorisPetz is an unknown quantity at this point

the front page is helpful - it keeps me up to date
Old 07-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #2910
Lil Kinz

lizard3lizard is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my name is sandy and my kids wont let me play on webkinzs so i now have my own. i have all the lizards and frogs . i like to come to this site to get news and find out how to make new food. I dont tell my kids intil they try to make it a few times. :gecko:::leoliz::luvfrog::tdf::
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania