Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 04:16 PM   #2871
Gift Guru

happymama2rose is just really nicehappymama2rose is just really nice

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

We especially love the recipe section! Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 04:17 PM   #2872
Webkinz :)

VikingVal is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The info on where to find the gems was the most helpful. Now I've got the Crown of Wonder!
Old 07-22-2008, 04:17 PM   #2873
soccerbaby0
Webkinz :)

soccerstar0407 is on a distinguished road

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

um.. probuly the "Help I need A pet name" because like onece i didnt have ANY pet names so then i clicked the section and and gave me TONS! and wen evr i telll ppl bout this i always tell them abot the "Help I need a pet name" section
soccerstar0407 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 04:18 PM   #2874
Lil Kinz

Sweetie101 is an unknown quantity at this point

WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I Most Helpful Thing That Webkinz Insider Has To Feature I Think Is The WI Curio Shop, I Like Finding What Time The Rare Items Are Going To Be On Webkinz And Also What Day!!!!!!!!:bokbok:
Tiffany<3
Sweetie101 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 04:24 PM   #2875
Lil Kinz

wnt1mor is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new here but I would have to say I use the WIGEV almost daily.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:24 PM   #2876
Lil Kinz

Bellebaby96 is an unknown quantity at this point

The webkinz insider feature that helps me the most is the recipe centre/WI cookbook!!!!!!! Ilove getting new ideas to make with my webkinz!!!!Thanx WI staff!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 04:26 PM   #2877
Lil Kinz
kitcat1011 is an unknown quantity at this point

um the most helpful would have to be the emails u get that like tell you upcoming events in webkinz world i love them and enjoy getting them im always online and almost every day get an email from webkinzInsider this websit rockx it helps me sooo much thanksYOU gouys YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 04:26 PM   #2878
Lil Kinz
emma687 is an unknown quantity at this point

A Webkinz Insider feature that I find most helpful are the updates in Webkinz World and on the Webkinz Insider website that is right on the home page! I always look, and it helps me get secret clues and hints with everything going on in webkinz world! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bas::pig::wt:
Old 07-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #2879
Lil Kinz
sibsitter911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hi my name is Meghan/sibsitter911 or on webkinz formally known as frogluvr95

My webkinz family consists of a webkinz brown horse , a webkinz tiger, a webkinz penguin:pgn:, and a webkinz grey arabian horse. If I were to win this contest the webkinz i got would be given to my younger brother (age 7) for his birthday. The best thing i love about webkinz Insider would have to be either the secret recipes or the gem hunt hints! I truly love everything about WI... getting to meet new people, entering contests like this, getting to hear the new scoop on webkinz world before other webkinz families hear about it, and of course can't forget getting to win future, retired, or current webkinz.

I would love to win so that I can surprise my brother on his birthday with a webkinz

Thanks!!!

*!*Meghan*!* -^- sibsitter911-^- <|>frogluvr95<|>

ps: ROCKS!!!!!
sibsitter911 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #2880
Lil Kinz
zdbaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the exclusive items postings the most useful for finding when specific pieces for rare themes will be available. Some of us have been chasing items for years and this really saves time.

In addition, I find the forums extremely helpful. Whenever I have a question or concern there is a webkinz insider subscriber that is there to gladly share information with me. It is really appreciated.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania