Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #2851
Webkinz :)
evleye is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the forums that answer nearly every question we have about webkinz. The cookbook is a lifesaver to use up al of our food so we aren't wasting Kinzcash. I also love to rea the news on the home page to keep up on all that is new on Webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #2852
Lil Kinz
kel6464 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the best feature for me has been curio shop rare info.I di not even realize that Artie would tell me the time the rare woluld be in the shop!!!I guess I didn't ask since I was a level one!!!I am collecting medeival,ancient civilization, Egyptian and kooky scientist.We have also enjoyed recipes and previews of new webkinz...it is very exciting!!!Thank you webkinzinside!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #2853
Lil Kinz
BaronBaracuda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I'm new to the postings. I don't have much to say, so I will wait until another time.
Have a great Day!
Old 07-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #2854
raydavk8

kateh2956 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like many features, but the one I always look for is the rare item of the day in the Curio Shop. Great job everyone!
Old 07-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #2855
Lil Kinz
taterw is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the search is most helpful because its quick and easy!
Old 07-22-2008, 03:58 PM   #2856
bblob is an unknown quantity at this point

The front page it helps me figure out stuff like if there is a new contest in WW or if o festival is starting. I like how you set it up. It keeps me from searching.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:00 PM   #2857
Lil Kinz
doragirl4 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

That's hard since all of them are so helpful, but I think they most is the recipe area, since it has great recipies and you don't have to spend KinzCash on cookbooks, and WI always has AWESOME recipies!
doragirl4 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 04:01 PM   #2858
rescueofme
Lil Kinz

rescueofme is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the most useful feature of WI is the updated info on glitches and errors on webkinz. I like that WI has contact with Ganz so we can know what is going on without having to wait for a reply from the support team there.

-Alicia and...
:cs: Jaq
:turt: Sheldon
Hua Mei
:pig: Eleanor Pigby
Forrest T Frog
Old 07-22-2008, 04:02 PM   #2859
pixlepix is an unknown quantity at this point

the recapies and rare items
Old 07-22-2008, 04:03 PM   #2860
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

what WI part helps me the most?- i would say the free chat in the forum. it may not be about certain things i need to know, but there are a lot of people who write about problems or new things happening in webkinz world. and people always answer any questions i have.
kateannec11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania