Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 02:43 PM   #2801
Lil Kinz
mincefloyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I like to know the pet of the month for future months!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 02:43 PM   #2802
Lil Kinz
lilcheer99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

to see all the new webkinz
Old 07-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #2803
Lil Kinz
dwicked1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This entire site is very useful! Thank yo ufor providing such a tool. I think my fav part at this moment is Arte's Curio Shop. I like being able to see whats available and when. It saves alot of time!:toucan:
Old 07-22-2008, 02:46 PM   #2804
class1111
Webkinz :)

Rosesbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

The WI feature that helps me the most is the How to's and the Curio shop information. I also find the Breaking news very helpful. Okay I love this site.
Rosesbeth is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 02:46 PM   #2805
Lil Kinz
jasiecakes is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the recipes- I keep trying to crack some of 'em but you guys are too quick!
Old 07-22-2008, 02:46 PM   #2806
Lil Kinz

jazpaps is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the recipe part as I like to make my pets special treats ...and its very nice to be able to know I'm not going to have to try to get them to eat GAK

But its a close tie with knowing what webkinz are coming out soon...I can't wait to see some of them show up in the stores. I just can't wait for the cotton candy bunny...come on EASTER

jazpaps
Old 07-22-2008, 02:48 PM   #2807
SudoKat
Lil Kinz
SudoKat is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the Cookbook and being able to search by ingredients for recipes. Thanks!
Old 07-22-2008, 02:49 PM   #2808
Koolchix is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite feature is that I can have the WI headlines on my yahoo front page so I have the "scoop" on everything right away. Oh....and I like the rare item predictions too.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:52 PM   #2809
Lil Kinz
golions1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite part of (Webkinz Insider)are the RECIPES because I don't have to spend webkinz money on figuring out how to make the recipes.:cs::el1::koala::lion::wt:
Old 07-22-2008, 02:54 PM   #2810
puppyluver300

puppyluver300 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think they're all helpful but the most i have to say is the recipe one i use it ALL the time!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania