Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #2781
Lil Kinz
VOICEOFREASON is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
The Forums
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #2782
drskates
Lil Kinz
DRSKATES is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think it is really hard to pin it down to just one, but one of the ones would have to be the rare item time schedule on the front page. I also love to be able to discuss with all other members when there is a glitch so that I know it's not just my computer.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #2783
Webkinz :)

geogal is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature I like the most is simply the Front Page stories and updates. I can keep informed without a lot of searching.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:28 PM   #2784
Lil Kinz
mom2agirlandboy is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the rare and exclusive thread:abn::easter::goo::luvfrog::rbt:
Old 07-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #2785
Lil Kinz
kat1264 is an unknown quantity at this point

:ppony:
View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
Old 07-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #2786
Lil Kinz
ladybugohio is an unknown quantity at this point

I really liked the fact that you were posting rare items before they came up for sale at the curio shop. I was disappointed when that stopped as I have not been able to purchase very much since and have almost lost interest because it is so difficult to get rare item. I still like the fact of knowing future events or new webkinz that will be coming out and which ones are being retired. Thanks for your
Old 07-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #2787
tobiskye
Lil Kinz

Tamerah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm. I think the most helpful feature for me is the announcing of new webkinz to webkinz world before webkinz world announces it. It's pretty great because I have three little siblings who I tell all the latest news about webkinz to, and I learn it all from WI!
Old 07-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #2788
Lil Kinz
kat1264 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the Home Page and finding out what new Webkinz are coming out in the future.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:33 PM   #2789
Lil Kinz
dieselsoup is an unknown quantity at this point

There are many WebkinzInsider features that I find helpful, but the one I find most helpful is the Job Center

---------- dieselsoup added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

I hope i win as i have been wanting a whismy dragon to give my sister for her birthday!

Last edited by dieselsoup; 07-22-2008 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-22-2008, 02:33 PM   #2790
sugarlover110
Webkinz :)

sugarlover110 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite part of webkinz insider is the news on the homepage
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania