Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 12:39 PM   #2701
Lil Kinz
ashreves is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

There are alot of things that I love about Webkinzinsider, but the thing I find most helpful is the ability to check and see what the rare item of the day is in Arte's Curio Shop and when it will be avalable.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #2702
Lil Kinz
Kellyzkool is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I use the job center and the front page. Occasionally the forum if I'm doing something new. I used to use the rare items predictor the most but it no longer seems to work.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #2703
Lil Kinz
nswright is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I like the Somebody Help section. Because when you ask for help they actually help you and dont ignore your problems. And i know i can always come here if i have a problem and i like that about it.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:43 PM   #2704
Webkinz :)

kmack93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I like the cookbooks the best!
Old 07-22-2008, 12:44 PM   #2705
Lil Kinz
klrussell222 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new to this so every section helps. I like to see the future Webkinz section because we like to see what's coming.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:45 PM   #2706
Lil Kinz
rjsjcarson is an unknown quantity at this point

I love so many its hard to pick! The recipes are great fun...my kids are always so impressed when I make something "new"... The rare item list is a huge timesaver too!
Old 07-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #2707
Lil Kinz
addi101 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i think that this is really helpful
Old 07-22-2008, 12:51 PM   #2708
Webkinz :)
Francesca_doll is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Most definitely the recipes. I've made almost all of them thaanks to you!

:gr:Francie, :husky:Aya, Mia, :cs:Harry, and Ruff thank you!
Old 07-22-2008, 12:51 PM   #2709
KA2525
Lil Kinz

KA2525 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

My favorite part of this site is the recipes. Mostly for my niece, she loves to try them all. I also like the forum. I may not post much but it's nice to have help for problems. There are lots of good things here but these are two that come to mind first.

Karen
Old 07-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #2710
Lil Kinz
addi101 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that the blogs and writings and questionsand stuff because it helps me with some of my problems
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania