Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #2681
Lil Kinz

daisey26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I keep looking at the rares and which animals are coming out. Its great thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #2682
Webkinz :)

mimzy11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

for me it would be the front page (:
Old 07-22-2008, 12:09 PM   #2683
Lil Kinz
shadowbrat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I think the entire site is great, but I think the area I use the most is the recipies, since my son always likes to try new combinations & new foods! Thanks for making everything so simple!:bt:
Old 07-22-2008, 12:12 PM   #2684
soccerlover33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

WebkinsInsider has helped me the by posting the solved recipies. If they didnt then i would have been spending thousands of dollars on food just to try to figure out a recipie. I also LOVE that we can all solve the recipies together, its hepls all of us including me. THANK YOU WEBKINZINSIDER FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! ANd telling us that we can do it if we all work together and try our hardest!!

Pround Owner of 18 Webkinz
:cs::clyde::easter::gr::pgn::pig::rdr::ph::ppony::seal::tdf:

Old 07-22-2008, 12:13 PM   #2685
Lil Kinz
eshipp is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing I like best is the WI job center. I love knowing which jobs are going to be available when because there are certain ones I like to do best and some that I don't like at all and it's nice to be able to choose what time of day to do a job so that I can do the one I want.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #2686

Aaron_TIGER is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful feature would probly be the future webkinz. It helps me find out what the next cutest webkinz is coming out. I also love the fourms in genreal they provide help when needed and perhaps a funny conversation.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:18 PM   #2687
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

The most helpful thing on webkinz insider is the information on the front page that is always organized and on track. They really do get it before anyone else!! How do you do it mods?

-PopTart

Last edited by Pop_Tart1810; 07-24-2008 at 04:53 PM..
Old 07-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #2688
Lil Kinz
mag48293 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which part of Webkinzinsider do you find most useful? I find the Job Center most useful. I'm on at various times during the day and like to know what jobs will be available.

Marilyn
Old 07-22-2008, 12:24 PM   #2689
webzi2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like the Home page because if I ever miss any news on webkinz, I can check it here!!
Old 07-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #2690
Lil Kinz
BOO04736 is an unknown quantity at this point

I found that the entire web site is extremely helpful. I like knowing events that will occur before they are posted n webkinz. GREAT SITE!!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania