Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 09:40 AM   #2651
Lil Kinz
rachey19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

OK, i want to enter!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 09:41 AM   #2652
axtonleo
Webkinz :)

no2twin70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I am new here, so reading the forum is a big help. All the different topics, I am starting to pick up on stuff and I really love seeing pet of the month info. I have kids and my mom they all love webkinz and for birthday's and holidays I have made getting a webkinz as part of it for them.
:lion:Carrie
Old 07-22-2008, 09:41 AM   #2653

SYdneyk828 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i would say the name helper thing
Old 07-22-2008, 09:43 AM   #2654
Lil Kinz
Webkinzmom03 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of the WI is where to find the gems for the Gem Hunt. It has helped me get nearly all the gems!
Old 07-22-2008, 09:44 AM   #2655
Lil Kinz
lalappen3825 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I would have to say that as a newer user that the Front Page rocks!!! It's totally awesome to have so much information all in one place at one time!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 09:44 AM   #2656
Lil Kinz
parkinluvn is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the most helpful to me on WI is the front page. It gives me the latest news and latest recipes.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:44 AM   #2657

*Krys* is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

The WIGEV has been an amazing tool for assisting in gift exchanges, identifying new items, and creating my Wish List for decorating my house. It also helps me understand which items would be "investments" and which I could spare to give away to friends!

*Krys* is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 09:44 AM   #2658
1SMD
Lil Kinz

KDorman is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful? I know is been a while since i logged in but I love the message boards. It really keeps you in touch with the community and whats going on in Webkinz World
Old 07-22-2008, 09:45 AM   #2659
janet715 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the list of recipes. I love cooking stuff!
Old 07-22-2008, 09:48 AM   #2660
Gift Guru

Glatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of light

All of WI's features are really helpful, but what I like the most is the WI cook book. I love to cook on webkinz and what I've found on your site only is that you can search for recipes by ingrediants which is helpful for clearing out the dock or making a special treet for your pet with their favorite food.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania