Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 09:42 PM   #2591
p3yt0n♥n!c0l3

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the General Discussion/Chat is most helpful.
I get the most info i need there, and the Home Page. (:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 09:43 PM   #2592
eliana0009
Webkinz :)

WebkinzEllie is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The one thing on Webkinz insider i find the most helpful is the frequent updates on all the newest, greatest, hottest stuff going on in Webkinz World.
WebkinzEllie is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 09:48 PM   #2593
dogsrule1020

bballwebkinzluv is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the rules and guides and how to's. they keep me in tact on the way i should act on Wi and what and where I can post and how to do stuff. That way i can do good on WI
bballwebkinzluv is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 09:56 PM   #2594

JennandBeau is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hi Wendy! I think the Whimsy Dragon is a great idea for a winning prize! I've been looking for a Whimsy Dragon for WEEKS now.

Being a HUGE fan of WebkinzInsider in general, I find myself surfing the forum for recipe combinations, answers to my questions or just reading up on the latest releases many times a day. To answer your specific question though, I find the "Notices Section" on the forum homepage to be the most helpful. As a novice collector of rare items, this feature hepls me the most!

Proud Owner of 25+ Webbies

I love !!!
Old 07-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #2595
Diabetes Awareness

babyhope01 is on a distinguished road

I find the receipe spot the most helpfull. My daughter and I have been collecting Webkinz since 2003. Our collection has brought us closer together expecially when trying all the different receipes that we find here on the !!

:koala: The future Webkinz section is also EXTREMELY helpful. Just having an idea when new Webkinz will be coming out helps to give us time to " WORK " on Daddy !!

Thanks for all your info !!
babyhope01 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #2596
Prince0508

Prince0508 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the game posts the most helpful. My family and I are always trying to win trophies. Any suggestions are always great, but it's nice to know we're not the only ones struggling out there!

Thanks for this great competition!
Old 07-21-2008, 10:12 PM   #2597
patfrogger

sammy077 is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature that I enjoy and use the most is the forum because I can get recipes and have a peek at the new webkinz that are coming soon.
sammy077 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 10:42 PM   #2598
Gifted
crazykz is on a distinguished road

We LOVE the forum where we can find out all of the latest news, tips on games, the time for rares in the Curio Shop...Keep up the awesome work!
Old 07-21-2008, 11:28 PM   #2599
Clover282 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the whole forum, but I find the info about the currio shop the most helpful. Thanks for all the work you do !!
Old 07-21-2008, 11:52 PM   #2600
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I find the gift exchange guide the most helpful...it helps give you a handle on what things are trading for, and gives you dates as to when things came out, and when they retired.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania