Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 09:47 AM   #251
Webkinz :)

friedchickenrox is a glorious beacon of lightfriedchickenrox is a glorious beacon of lightfriedchickenrox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hmmm.... this is hard every thing is soo helpful. I think that the top stories are really helpful because they thell us things before WW does. (which remindes me I need to go get a toucan!) I also really like the guides. people guideing me to get trophys (I got a 600 trophy thanks to a guide!) Also guides for the Curio Shop. Where to find types of gems and what rares when! WI is Soooo helpful!
friedchickenrox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 09:47 AM   #252
fashionpig

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the rare item feature the most useful. It is great so i know when to check the curio shop.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:47 AM   #253
Lil Kinz

cnite is an unknown quantity at this point

:el1:the list of when rare items will appear in the curio shop
cnite is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #254
Lil Kinz
19ga is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful feature would probably be the forums. They tell you a whole bunch of stuff and they have contest like this one!
19ga is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #255
bubblesii is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the front page the best. I always know which Webkinz is going to be leaving us, what recipes have been discovered and what new things are going on in Webkinz World!!! Keep up the great work.
:snake:
Old 07-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #256
♥ my

Sweeney Todd has a spectacular aura about

I love all the features of webkinz insider,but I like the meet my webkinz family the most. I love to look at pictures of other people's webkinz!
Sweeney Todd is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #257

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

That is a hard question, my favorite is tracking of the rare items, but new info and the solving of recipes is great too...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #258
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

What WI feature I find most helpful:

In the forum the How to section.

In the section above te picture
that would be The new webkinz section.

You rock WI!

-Webzy
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #259
oo-Hoo we're
Gift Guru

billiebcc will become famous soon enough

Which webkinzinsider feature do I find most helpful?

There's so many!
The rare items of course, the help of all the member, the WIGEV....I could go on and on......
Old 07-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #260
Gifted

sophienova is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the webkinz houses. It gives me great ideas on how to design and what to do with some of my items that I had no idea what to do with! Kudo's to all the designers who take the time to post their pics!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania