Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 02:45 PM   #2521
zeegurl5
Webkinz :)

zeegurl5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My Favorite feature is the news. You give us tons of usefull information way ahead of time. U also tell us the new webkinz months befor they come out.
zeegurl5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #2522
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Q: Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

A: Well, my favorite part of WI is the Gift Exchange, and so I think the most helpful feature on WI is WI GEV, because otherwise very few trades would be fair, and people would always be asking for items to be added in, and trading is more fun (in my opinion) when you try to get bigger items, and be proud of the items you have.
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 03:04 PM   #2523
Emworld
Lil Kinz
EmWorld is an unknown quantity at this point

Whtjksajklnjlknjogfnjkfj
Old 07-21-2008, 03:04 PM   #2524
Lil Kinz
bluedoggy97 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi ppl
bluedoggy97 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 03:11 PM   #2525

sogreatgirl is on a distinguished road

I think the forum is the most helpful feature because you can get help on games and lots of other things.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:13 PM   #2526
Lil Kinz
bluedoggy97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Everybody!!! the 'hi ppl'post was my first. here is the real thing:

the webkinzinsider feature that i find the most helpful is the latest news about webkinz.i love reading it. i come by everyday to see the new and exciting things happening in webkinz world!!!
if i won the contest i would give the webkinz to my best friend ashley. she has been a wonderful friend to me and would love a whimsy dragon!
bluedoggy97 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 03:15 PM   #2527
Paws off my

llamas4lyfe is on a distinguished road

My favorite feature is that "Other Threads Like Yours." It stops me from making an unnesscary thread.
llamas4lyfe is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #2528
Lil Kinz
ccblaster is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
I find the Future Pets and the Curio Shop item times really helpful. I LOVE WebkinzInsider.

---------- ccblaster added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

I love the avartar

Last edited by ccblaster; 07-21-2008 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-21-2008, 03:37 PM   #2529
Lil Kinz
kglg22 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
the WI feature that i find most helpful is the news i love hearing about everything before it comes out so i can get a heads up!!!:bas:
kglg22 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 03:39 PM   #2530
I'm not WIERD, I'm
Gifted

Regigigabs is an unknown quantity at this point

If I had to choose one of the many, I'd pick the Gift Exchange, because it allows me to get psi's for pets that I'm not able to get!
I loves WI <3
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania