Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 11:20 AM   #2481
cutelilpandabear
Lil Kinz
f0reveradancer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

my very favorite part of WI is probly the fourms because they are so easy to use although i really like just exploreing and finding out new things about webkinz its so cool it crazy how many things there are to do:samoyed:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 11:38 AM   #2482
corey1106
Webkinz :)

jen1106 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the WIGEV listing is the most helpful on Webkinz Insider. You get all the current values in one place. Although, there are numerous other helpful tools this is my favorite.

Thanks, Jen
Old 07-21-2008, 11:40 AM   #2483
Lil Kinz
hailey6000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

hey. this is my first post ever!!!!!!!!!!!! so far i love this website!!!
hailey6000 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 11:41 AM   #2484

dolphann7428 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

The forum hands down. I can go there anytime and get all the help I need. The people here are always so incredibly helpful, kind, and more than often fun and humorous.
dolphann7428 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 11:43 AM   #2485
HappyBerry12
Gifted

HappyBerry12 is on a distinguished road

I love that webkinz insider is always open to your ideas and can help you with any trouble or problems you are having. Also, I like that you are aloud to trade items with other people and make new friends.
Which feature on webkinz insider do you find most helpful? My favorite feature is the recipe feature because it gives you all the recipes and all of the ones they have figured out

My webbies:lion::ppony::rbt::rdr::goo::pig::koala::husky:: el1: and hopefully theor the:bas:

Last edited by HappyBerry12; 07-21-2008 at 11:58 AM..
Old 07-21-2008, 11:44 AM   #2486
Lil Kinz
hailey6000 is an unknown quantity at this point

i find all of the hints and tips for the curio shop most helpful. i really like how this website shows the time of the rare item in the curio shop.
hailey6000 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 11:49 AM   #2487
Lil Kinz
Kael is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature I use most is the Job Center feature!
Old 07-21-2008, 11:52 AM   #2488
princess987654321

chinchilla83 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?" I think the most helpful feature is the recipe list. It is so easy to find and there are hundreds of recipes to make and tons that are still undiscovered. It is so convenient and easy to find. Thank you webkinsider for being there for info on webkinz!

Proud owner of 30 webkinz. Welcome to my newest Webkinz, Tiki the Toucan!:toucan:
chinchilla83 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 11:54 AM   #2489
Quayle10050
Lil Kinz
Quayle10050 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful part of Webkinzinsider is the section where it has every Webkinz recipe that hasbeen solved.

Quayle10050
Quayle10050 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 11:56 AM   #2490
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

I find the Webkinz News most helpful. I wouldn't have the faintest idea what was happening without it!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania