Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 01:48 AM   #2431
Webkinz :)

dabernethy is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the question "what's the most helpful on webkinzinsider" a very tough one to answer. It really depends. I check it everyday for two things - the daily blog and to see what the rares are. I get a lot of information from the Webkinzinsider blog. My niece, son, and neighbor all sit down and either read about a discovered recipe and try it, or learn of a new product to keep our eyes out for, or some new feature on Webkinz that we might have missed otherwise (such as the Star Challenge lately!). It's also a great way of encouraging these three to read, as we all take turns to read the announcements!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 06:17 AM   #2432
cindylou is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I just joined WI and am really enjoying it! I love getting new recipes and hearing about all the new things coming up. Thank you!!!!!
cindylou is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 06:30 AM   #2433

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite WI feature is the homepage. It's my favorite because it lets me know ALL and ANY new Webkinz information and i know it's going to be true.
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 06:33 AM   #2434
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

which webkinz insider feature do u find the most helpful?--- I would say hmmm
PMing. yeah PMing.
WillowT is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 06:46 AM   #2435
Lil Kinz
horsecrazygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

the basset hound is so so so cute.:bas::bas:

---------- horsecrazygirl added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

the home page is cool its always right!

Last edited by horsecrazygirl; 07-21-2008 at 06:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
horsecrazygirl is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 07:49 AM   #2436
sashaturtle
Lil Kinz
turtle12 is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing I find most helpful on webkinz insider is definetly the name rater in the forum!!!!!!!WI ROCKS!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 07:59 AM   #2437
NSAJAGUAR4 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I think the features that I find the most helpful are
  1. The job center
  2. The cookbook
  3. And The ebkinz CSO items
I love the job center because when I go on webkinz after I go on I know what the job is and if I like it to even bother to go to the Employment office!
I like the cookbook because I don't like to just buy like a bagel I would rather make like a soccer float! and it helps me make allthose kinds of things!
And I love the CSO items because I am a huge rare items colector, It helps me know when rare items are going to be there(even though I'm poor)Ha! Ha! Ha!
Proud owner of:rdr::rac: 26 webkinz (Just Put Retired and Seasonal ones) Favorites:rac::husky:

Thank you for your amazing features!
NSAJAGUAR4 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 08:01 AM   #2438
ajam100

ajam100 is an unknown quantity at this point

my fave would probably be the todays activitys monitor
Old 07-21-2008, 08:09 AM   #2439
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

I think the front page is so helpful! It updates you on news that you would have to wait months to see in webkinzworld!
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 08:13 AM   #2440
Isabellab
Gifted

zoeann45 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeann45 has a spectacular aura about

All of the WI sections help me. But the ones that help me the most would probably be the Gift Exchange and also the Curio Shop Rares because I love getting new items and I am also obsessed with getting Artie's Rares
zoeann45 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania