Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #2371
~Philip~
Gift Guru

grangerpup will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the WIGEV and the GE help the most.
grangerpup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2008, 05:12 PM   #2372
Lil Kinz

amanhal4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the advanced notice of the webkin of the month and retirees.
amanhal4 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 05:14 PM   #2373
Lil Kinz
happy sappy is an unknown quantity at this point

The food recipies.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:15 PM   #2374
MamaDeeDee
Webkinz :)

MamaDeeDee is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The kids and I found this website while looking for recipes and we LOVE seeing all the recipes in one place! They are having a blast cooking up new treats to share so right now, as newbies, that is our favorite feature.
MamaDeeDee is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 05:21 PM   #2375
Webkinz :)

hiya21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, ALOT of things are very helpful here at wi like the decorating ideas, the BREAKING NEWZ colum by justin that always helps me when i want to know whats going on around wi or webkinz world it also shows me new relesed webkinz and alot of other valuable info
But i definatly looooovvvvvvveeee the name section because if im stumped and cant think of a name others can help me but if others need help i usually drop by the name section alot so i can help them too!!!

-hiya21

-
hiya21 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #2376
ccbart4
Gift Guru

beckey44 is on a distinguished road

I found the curio shop thread to be most helpful because it helped my 4 children each find their own Webkinz Crown of wonder and they all are still using it to find their second!!!
beckey44 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #2377
Lil Kinz
hannhabot is an unknown quantity at this point

the recipes are more helpfolto me

---------- hannhabot added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

the food recipes and the info

Last edited by hannhabot; 07-20-2008 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #2378
ish it was summer
Gifted

RedChief has a spectacular aura about

The Webkinz Insider feature I love the most is the Arte's Rares page! I love this page because I will always know when the rare items are on, so I can finally complete my goal of having all rare themes!! =-)
RedChief is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 06:15 PM   #2379
Lil Kinz
staybeautiful92 is an unknown quantity at this point

the forum is the most helpful because you can find answers to your questions
staybeautiful92 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 06:23 PM   #2380
Lil Kinz
scottielover is an unknown quantity at this point

I really find the info on the new webkinz helpful so that I know which ones to get next and when they are coming out!!!!

I <3 Webkinz
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania