Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 10:18 AM   #2311
Webkinz :)

poohfan4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the front page is most helpful to me. it lets me know what is going on in and out of webkinz world about webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2008, 10:24 AM   #2312
jeg2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

All the WebkinzInsider features are EXTREMLEY helpful to find my answers to my questions i have about Webkinz World. But the feature i think helps me the most is the Webkinz Information Center because it give answers to a lot of my questions!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S Webkinz Insider ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 10:25 AM   #2313

Dolphin412 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the future webkinz section most helpful in webkinz insider. Because I love seeing new webkinz. Like I've been wiating for them to come out with aqatic animals forever!!! If it wasn't for that page I'd have NO IDEA they were going to make the fish.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:33 AM   #2314
Lil Kinz
webkinz3377 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hello! I am new here. My BFF told me that I should make an account, so I did! I signed on today and at the top it said win a free webkinz! So i thought I am going to do that. I only have one webkinz so I really would like to have either one of those! even though I am new the thing I find the MOST helpful is the front page. Since I am new I dont really know a lot about this site yet, but I read the front page and it helps to know whats going and a yesterday I learned what the froum was just by looking at the front page. Also, I can find a recipe to the side of the ffront page and I always cook that recipe frist thing in webkinz world and feed it to my pet! I already LOVE this site. It rocks my socks!!!!

--webkinz3377--

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::dra gon:
webkinz3377 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 10:48 AM   #2315
STbb

WI helps me the most by having a whole community to answer my questions.

-Thanks from STbb and all my pets!
Old 07-20-2008, 10:56 AM   #2316
Lil Kinz
mrsisducky is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful feature of is the Curio Shop rare notices. it lets me know about the up comming rares I can get. Rules! I Bow Down To You
mrsisducky is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 11:01 AM   #2317
Gifted

Juniper is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the WIGEV on WebkinzInsider. It's so helpful to be able to find out what all of the items trade for - and see what they look like!
Old 07-20-2008, 11:11 AM   #2318
Lil Kinz
webkinzcoolio is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm webkinzcoolio.
I enjoy webkinz.
I think I have about 30.....more or less.
yeah......
What do people usually write here?

---------- webkinzcoolio added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

My favorite feature is the recipes.
I really love to see all the new recipes come out and you guys to already have them up there.

Last edited by webkinzcoolio; 07-20-2008 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzcoolio is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 11:15 AM   #2319
geranium13
wwjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

The forum is the most used and needed portion of WI for me, if I have a question someone has already answered it or can answer it. Thank you
Old 07-20-2008, 11:25 AM   #2320
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

I fingd the game tips and the gem hunts very helpful. I've really improved my gaming. I use the cookbokk everyday, I've won two new trophies... It's really hard to narrow it down to just one!
jw5436 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania