Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 01:36 AM   #2271
Webkinz :)

UncleDan182 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite feature on Webkinz Insider is the Curio Shop Notifications in the forum section. I'm waiting to find out when the hot tub will be on sale!

I love my Webkinz!:kanga:
UncleDan182 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2008, 01:41 AM   #2272
pippithepirate

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite feature on Webkinz Insider is the Pet Name Threads because I'm always looking for cleaver names for my Webkinz!

Old 07-20-2008, 02:09 AM   #2273
Rottenboy
Gift Trainee
TwinRottKennels is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I would have to say the front page giving us all the news all the time. Which cuts down on my searching for things for my kids accounts.
Old 07-20-2008, 02:11 AM   #2274
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the Rare Notices at the top of the forums page to be ENORMOUSLY helpful! I have only been playing Webkinz for a month so far and am only at level 5 in Arte's favor. I was having to check the Curio Shop every single hour all day long to catch the rare item of the day. Since I found this board five days ago, I need only to check Arte's shop when I'm ready to buy my Rare item. THANK YOU to whomever came up with such a brilliant idea!!!
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 02:15 AM   #2275
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

I find the front page (home page) most helpful...I would be lost without it!
juliaandella is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 03:52 AM   #2276
Lil Kinz
fawnw01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

The WebkinzInsider feature that I find to be the most helpful is the latest updates and news on the main page. I can always count on webkinzinsider to keep me a****** of all the new and happening things in webkinz world, such as which webkinz are coming out in the future and new solved previously unknown recipes. This site is such a blast and I dont know what I would do without the webkinzinser. We love ya and keep up the wonderful updates and information.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:31 AM   #2277

TopHat has disabled reputation

I find the recipies guide to be very useful since I cook so much, I just love seeing the creations of the food on your website so I can help my little sisters make treats for their pets and suprise them with what I learned from your page!

Thank you very much, I always go here when I want new things to whip up for my pet to try!

Avalon thanks you to :rac:
TopHat is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 05:58 AM   #2278
korychi

korychi is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

For me it 's the home page where you put all the latest news about what's going on in webkinz world.
korychi is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 06:45 AM   #2279
Edward Cullen ♥
Gifted

Animalworld116 is on a distinguished road

What Party Of WI hElps U The Most! I Think The Forum How It Is Broken Down Into Parts! But The One part That Helps Me The Most Is Guides And How To's! All The people On Here Work So Hard To Put Up Pictures And Guides And i Just Read it And know! So Thank U To Everyone that Did It! U Are Very Speciall!
Animalworld116 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 06:45 AM   #2280
Lil Kinz
kspin04 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the forums to be helpful. It's great to be able to see some of the questions and answers that also help myself.
Great site all around though. Every area is helpful.
Keep up the great job:pig:
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania