Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #2221
Kinderframe
Webkinz :)

kinderframe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the FAQ is the best feature!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 07:37 PM   #2222
cutiie0913
Lil Kinz
cutiie0913 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i think that whats most helpful is the home page it gives me so much advice
cutiie0913 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:38 PM   #2223
Lil Kinz

ladydino is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love everything about WI but the thing that I look forward to the most is the front page news. I love knowing in advance what is going on without having to search a long time for something. I am still learning everything the site has to offer. I also love the recipes.:cs::el1::el1::bokbok:
Old 07-19-2008, 07:44 PM   #2224

Pads is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the decorating tips and ideas. It helps to make my kinz house amazing! On the site itself, I like the recipe look-up. Very handy!
Pads is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #2225
Lil Kinz

hockeygirl39 is an unknown quantity at this point

mt favorite feature to webkin insider is the webkinz information center.

---------- hockeygirl39 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

my favorite feature to webkinz insider is the webkinz information center.

Last edited by hockeygirl39; 07-19-2008 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hockeygirl39 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:46 PM   #2226
BJKatein is on a distinguished road

I LOVE the Breaking News section. It helps me to keep on top of all the new things going on in webkinz world. Without it, I'm sure I'd be missing out on a lot of happenings in webkinz world. I especially like to see all the upcoming new webkinz pets.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:57 PM   #2227
L89M96Rox is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing that is most helpful to me in webkinz world would have to be the pets and the info. It helps me to know whats coming and if I can't get on webkinz world I always come here. Webkinzinsider is the best
L89M96Rox is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #2228

nataliecolby001 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy

i think the the tabs at the top are the most helpful because if i am in a hurry i can find what i need fast.
nataliecolby001 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #2229
Lmcweb is now a
Gift Guru

lcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to all

I love being able to see not only WHEN the rares will be available in the Curio Shop, but also WHAT will be available. That way I know if I need to rearrange my schedule or not!
Old 07-19-2008, 08:38 PM   #2230
novemberday

arose12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think thay the " HELP I NEED A NAME " is the most helpfull because it lets people express the types of fun,crazy and creative names a webkinz! I have used this many times, and I have gotten the most exciting and creative names I have ever heard of! Its amazing! I am so gald that I have the oppertunity to use this feature!
THANKS~ arose12
I <3 and
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania