Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #2161
Abercrombe17
Webkinz :)

theatregirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature thar helps me the most is the Houses in Webkinz World. When people post their houses, it gives me great ideas for my house. There is so much variety, so I can always find what I'm looking for. Thanks WI!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #2162
bellagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

There are so many things that I find helpful in WebkinzInsider, but I would have to say that the recipe section is my favorite because when my Webkinz are hungry I know I can feed them quickly with your recipes!
Old 07-19-2008, 01:39 PM   #2163
zotrinamom
Lil Kinz
zotrinamom is on a distinguished road

My favorite part is the curio shop times on the top of the forum. I'm trying to collect ancient and medieval theme stuff.
zotrinamom is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 01:43 PM   #2164
mishka1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which feature do I find personnally helpful? Well, all of them! But my top 2 picks would be the front page and being able to check on what the rare of the day is. The front page is most helpful because it keeps me in tune with everything that goes on in webkinz world and i can make the recipies right away. I can also know as soon as it happens (whatever happens) and know what new pets there are going to be months before they come out. I know which pets are going to be the POTM and can go buy them 2 weeks ahead of time so i have one before they run out. And the rare table is sooooo helpful, i've been looking for months for the bowling alley and now its finally on today!!!!! it tells me exactly what the rare is so i dont have to ask Arte and wait up until 10:00 on a school night to find out its something i don't want or already have. Its so helpful to be able to check when ever im on and then know what it is and if i want it or not.
So; Wendy, Justin, and all staff; thank-you soooooo much for having these two features that find the most helpful!
Old 07-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #2165
Lil Kinz
Ronnie12345678 is an unknown quantity at this point

The part of webkinz insider that I find the most helpfull is the page that shows you what items or jobs will be in either the curio shop or the job office and at what time
Old 07-19-2008, 02:01 PM   #2166
ashleyinuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Well I think it is the Job Center and the Todays Ativites. I can just go on here and look and then see when i need to go on webkinz.

Hope I get one!!!:bas:
ashleyinuse is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 02:02 PM   #2167
is a
Gift Guru

Miss Jem will become famous soon enough

I`d have to say the WIGEV and the WI Webkinz Cookbook.
Miss Jem is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 02:12 PM   #2168
Jayfeather is a

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

Which WI feature do I find most helpful? Well, I think that slitting all of the threads into different sections is the best part, because it helps you find exactly what you want, or what you need. Thanks to all of the WI staff!
Buddy224 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 02:32 PM   #2169
Nicole893 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

It's a toss up between the Curio shop rare items and Forum to see what the next rare item will be.
>^..^<
Old 07-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #2170
Foofie85
LynseyJW is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the forum is the most helpful because no matter what you're question is you can find an answer. And even if its just polls and fun things there's always something new to read and take part in.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania