Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 09:32 AM   #2071
halosch
Webkinz :)

webkinz-luver is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Prob. The WI GEV It really helps me see how much my items are worth and helps me make good trades on other sites and someday soon- this site! =]

I also really think that the Pet Naming Forum is really great because when I need a pet name I just go there for help. =]

Also I think that these contests are great! =] you should keep doing more- like one every month or something cool like that and you could give away the Webkinz Cares Pets. =]
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 09:35 AM   #2072
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which webkinz insider freature is the best i think about every freature

The forum helps to get questions you want answered and you could help out people to with the questions you make.

When i come here and see a brand new news letter saying new webkinz or new furture webkinz i get very excited knowing that my favorite animal is coming out not that i seen no other website does this

The recipes help me create great food for Veronica my lil monkey to learn and make food for all of her brothers and sisters when they all sit down to eat.

When i am at the curiio shop and im not sure if somrthing is rare i come here to the items freature and check with the help of this freature im almost done with the science theme

The info freature which has the news i it helps me know the new updates to webkinz world which maybe some peole don't like because they like to be suprise, learning whats going to happen in webkinz world before it happens is cool

The webkinz information center helps me know which jobs Bella likes my :acs: she loves to work she loves the grocery job the most so i come here to see when bellas face could light up to see the grocery job at 2:00pm kt (just a example of timing)

Everything about Webkinz insider is awseme if there were a chace something happened to this website which never will because its awsome i might start to cry i wounded know what to do. Webkinz insider i love you and you are awsome

-alg1128
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 09:35 AM   #2073
Lil Kinz

clownecho is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Once in a while I see that someone won the "happy clicker" what is this and how do you win?
Old 07-19-2008, 09:38 AM   #2074
Grannie17
Gifted
grannie17 is on a distinguished road

I think the WIGEV and the trading rooms are great!
Old 07-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #2075
ilovemrcowcow
Gifted

ilovemrcowcow is on a distinguished road

Which Webkinz insider feature do you find the most helpful? I find that the trading threads are the most helpful so I can get what I really want
Old 07-19-2008, 09:41 AM   #2076
Lil Kinz
pripri63098 is an unknown quantity at this point

The feature I find most helpful, is the recipes section beacause, I have many kitchens in my webkinz house and I have three fridges in each. So I am always looking for food to put in my fridges when friends come over so they can view my fridge.

:gr::koala::pgn:
Old 07-19-2008, 09:43 AM   #2077
Just ask
Gift Guru

cheerleader13 will become famous soon enough

The most useful for me is the new Your Notifications button, I can check all my messages easier.
cheerleader13 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 09:43 AM   #2078
isabelk2
Gift Guru

bobbijo321 is on a distinguished road

Really...... only can pick one?? The trading forum....
The activities update, the rare item update. EVERYTHING here!!!
bobbijo321 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 09:46 AM   #2079
PeggyPinky is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature that I find most helpful is the Forum, especially the information that I get about Rare Items. I love knowing when to shop at Arte's and what to expect. My rare rooms would be nearly empty without WebkinzInsider Forum!
Old 07-19-2008, 09:48 AM   #2080
hip_happy_hop is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the Front Page most helpful. It keeps me up to date and it usually has pictures which I really like!!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania