Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 01:21 AM   #2001
Webkinz :)

preciousjewel33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the breaking news the most helpful because I like to be the one to share it with my friends. I also like looking at the other member's houses. I save them to a file in my pictures so that I can look them all up at one time.:toucan:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 01:29 AM   #2002
alt1981black

alt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoW
alt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoW

WI Subscriber
Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

For me, I find the Webkinz pictures section to be very informative. I like to look at the virtual images for each Webkinz pet, and I also like how the gift boxes that contain the PSI and PSF are included with each virtual image. I also like to see how each virtual image matches up with each plushie. Seeing the PSI images are useful for figuring out how to decorate new rooms and incorporate the PSI into the decor of each room. I'm very pleased with WI for being up-to-date with posting new Webkinz pictures as soon as they are available. It makes my decision to buy or pass on new Webkinz much easier. Seeing the images of each new Webkinz pet makes the choices a bit easier in many ways. That's what I like best for a WI feature.
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 01:30 AM   #2003
Lil Kinz
GRANDMAOFSIX is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing I find most useful is letting us know a few months ahead of time what the pets of the months are going to be.

GRANDMAOFSIX
Old 07-19-2008, 01:41 AM   #2004
Lil Kinz
ad714 is an unknown quantity at this point

i do not know the question
ad714 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 01:47 AM   #2005
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

it is so hard to pick what i find most helpful. when i first joined WI i was looking for recipes to make a cookbook for my niece and the cookbook section and recipe section were the most helpful. then i got into trading and found the ask the gift coach section and WIGEV most helpful. now a guru and addicted to trading only on this site never in the clubhouse I still use the WIGEV daily but I have also met fabulous friend's on the GE DCT and in the social thread Mean Mom's club where I have been able to have help and support as well as offer help in and support. so there is my quandary...i just cant decide what i find most helpful. This site is so well organized and ran I can go to wherever i need to go to get whatever help i need at the time. i know it is generalized but i would have to say the entire forum is most helpful because it really is.
bskrmom is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 02:01 AM   #2006
Lil Kinz
shaymin14 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think whats most useful at webkinzinsider is the forum because it so useful is so useful!
Old 07-19-2008, 02:06 AM   #2007

XxBlondiGurrlxX is an unknown quantity at this point

I find many of the webkinzinsider features very helpful and insightful. I haven't really been a member for too long but I find this site almost as great as webkinz world itself!! The feature I find most helpful though, would prolly be the front page stories. The give you the newz rite out in the open and it shows when new recipes are solved and when new virtual and eal life items are discovered and much much more!! I just can't wait till I'm gifted to have even more funn!! =)
XxBlondiGurrlxX is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 02:23 AM   #2008
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Hmmm....that's hard. I find the Breaking news section very helpful with keeping us all updated.
I also like the Homez section, I like how we can share our rooms and get replies on how we can improve.
But the BEST part, HAS to be the Forum. I found out soooo many things about Webkinz that I NEVER EVER knew
Thanks for hosting another great contest, I appreciate the generosity
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 02:57 AM   #2009
MegaZega
Gifted

MegaZega has a spectacular aura about

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the subscription to thread feature the most helpful. It helps me know when I have new responses to my topic or if a question I asked has been answered! It eliminates lengthy searches through my past posts.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:07 AM   #2010
Lil Kinz

Sharlene147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the Recipes the MOST helpful, because there are sooooooo many and cooking the food is really fun. Right now my favorite is the Blubbaberriboo, the name is so funny and fun to say. TeeHee
Sharlene147:bdog:
Sharlene147 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania