Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 11:45 PM   #1981
JACOBRUBIO
Lil Kinz
JACOBRUBIO is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The one I find most helpful is the WI Curio Shop.:chi::cs::easter::gr::gor::koala::luvfrog::pgn: :rac::tdf:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 11:46 PM   #1982
Flo220
Webkinz :)
Flo220 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the forum, everything from the times of the rares to helpful hints on the games. Everyone I've had interaction with is very helpful and kind. I am so glad I found this web site. Thanks for everyone's hard work
Flo220 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 11:54 PM   #1983
Lil Kinz
1996junebug is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i want the webkinz cares basset hound because where i live there is no walgreens and i cant buy them and i want one really bad soooo please choose me !:bas::bas::bas::bas:

---------- 1996junebug added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

um the new webkinz world stuff and umm the new a nd retired webkinz

Last edited by 1996junebug; 07-18-2008 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1996junebug is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 11:55 PM   #1984
Webkinz :)

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

The Webkinz Insider feature that has helped me the most is where I get the information to help me play the games for more cash and trophies----thanks for doing a great job !!!!!
zalok is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 11:55 PM   #1985
Lil Kinz
webkinzhelperz is an unknown quantity at this point

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:i really want the basset houng because it would be so cool to have a webkinz cares because i dont have a walgreens aroung here !! so can you plz pick me

love,webkinzhelperz
webkinzhelperz is offline Male
Old 07-18-2008, 11:56 PM   #1986
Lil Kinz
1996junebug is an unknown quantity at this point

um because they give us important news about the new things on webkinz world and all kinds of news about new and retired webkinz and that is why i come here cuz there awesome n ews everyday!! i love this website!!!!!!
1996junebug is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 11:57 PM   #1987
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
I would have to say all of the Tips... Because, it helps me out alot when i cant figure something out.. and someone can....... So they can help other fellow WI and WW members... they are helpful.. and all of the mods and admins help too... i like it when i get help and i dont get frustrated and just want to screa,... and everyone is kind when the help out... so it also brings out the good side in people.....
and we all like to see the good side right????

I hope i do good!!!

Last edited by mistyheart101; 07-20-2008 at 12:29 AM..
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 11:57 PM   #1988
~ask me, i dare you~
Gifted

HOCKEYPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

i find the gift exchange most helpful cuz then i can get the items i want/need! btw cool idea with the giveaways and stuff!
[but my fav part is the roleplay section, but its not helpful, i don't think, haha]
Old 07-18-2008, 11:59 PM   #1989
Lil Kinz

bubblegum82700 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite is the job center and the daily activities!!!!! that is the best....:luvfrog:
bubblegum82700 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 12:13 AM   #1990
TcklMePnk101
Lil Kinz

EyeHeartWI is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm, which webkinzinsider feature helps me the most?
--->the feature that helps me the most would have to be the curio shop rares and times shown at the top of the forums. im always checking for cool rares at the curio shop, now i know which times to check for! Thanks WI!!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania