Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 09:29 AM   #181
Webkinz :)

boodles856 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I actually find the whole forum helpful.I can see others rooms for ideas, share secret recipes I have figured out (not many), advertise my website to other webkinz fans, find an original name for a new pet, see which mine to go to to get a specific gem, laugh at the funny glitches, and invite people to my party.I love being able to communicate with people from a different states since we all share an interest, webkinz.
boodles856 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 09:29 AM   #182

oliverbenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love american rares time bar at the top of the forum page. I also find the home page with daily updates very helpful. Thanks so much for everyones hard work!! :-)
Old 07-17-2008, 09:29 AM   #183

heybabygirl is just really niceheybabygirl is just really nice

which part of wi i find most useful the cookbook. i can a lot of great recipes in there.
heybabygirl is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:29 AM   #184
I_LV_Webkinz

What webkinz feature I find most helpful is everything, I love the forum area for pet names. I like the front page, because the news is always updated. I love the trading, I am not able to trade yet, but my friend can and it is so fun. The trading is much easier than webkinz world.♥♫I also love the curio shop lists and the cookbook.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:29 AM   #185

horselvr62 is on a distinguished road

I think the home page, forum, and polls are helpful bcuz the home page keeps u updated on wats going on in, the forum helps u find things ur interested in and, polls help u see wat other peoples opinions art on things

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::dra gon::bas:
horselvr62 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:29 AM   #186
hoopie! Level 7!!!

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Because I'm so new, everything here is helpful. I think it was the job center that first brought me here. The forums are where I spend my time here, and haven't explored the other features yet. I did miss out on the last contest, so I'm glad to get entered into this one.

In the forums, the new Star challenge help thread was most helpful to me recently because I couldn't get the game to work. Now I'm trying to figure out if I can figure out how to get a zacky trophy.

Last edited by Webkinz Mommy; 07-17-2008 at 09:33 AM..
Old 07-17-2008, 09:29 AM   #187
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Well, i think that the contests are the most helpful because if i'm out of money and i need some food, all you have to do is win a contest and boom, there's more food.
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:30 AM   #188
i luv my

Casey is on a distinguished road

i find the wi gev most helpful for when i'm making trades in the clubhouse and also the housez in webkinz world because it gives ideas for my rooms.
Casey is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:30 AM   #189
kip

kip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud of

what I find most helpful is the WIGEV I use it all the time to make sure my trades are fair!!
kip is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:30 AM   #190
Lil Kinz
xRattiGirlx is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find that the home page is most helpful. It keeps me posted on everything ghoing on in Webkinz World. Its great to know when pets are coming out, when celebrations are, new and fun recipes, and new games or activities. I always come to your site when I see some thing new in Webkinz, because I want to know more about it!!

Thanks So Much,
Ratti Girl

Owner of 18 Webbies!!

:bas::cs::gr::lion::chi::el1::rott::toucan:<--- ALL MY WEBBIESS!
xRattiGirlx is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania