Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 07:00 PM   #1881
LMS627
Gifted

LMS627 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Click the image to open in full size. Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!
"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I would have to say the houses section and the announcements I Love look ing at all the diffrent rooms ,The announcements are ussually always true and helpful

Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #1882
Webkinz :)
maddy1360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

We always look for any breaking news, but the most helpful feature for us would be the games forum. We are there several times a day looking for tips on the games, and seeing if aynyone has won a trophy. This website had been very helpful!! We also love knowing what webkinz are coming out in advance! Wow, I don't know that we can narrow it down to one thing!!
Old 07-18-2008, 07:03 PM   #1883
Call me Amy
Banned
iluvdogzsomuch has a spectacular aura about

I find the forum is the most helpful feature! I learned soooooooo much! thanx for makin' WI!
iluvdogzsomuch is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 07:06 PM   #1884
LadyPrimrose is an unknown quantity at this point

Most of all I appreciate the breaking news stories. I love finding out what new webkinz will be coming out and seeing the pictures right away and it's really interesting to know what prizes are being given away and what new features are being added to webkinz world through the Webkinz Insider news page.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:08 PM   #1885

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like the Recipez threads in the forum. WI has had the first solution to about 4 previously unsolved recipez since I started reading. It's great to put our heads together and see what others have tried that doesn't work also.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #1886
Lil Kinz
jessicatlly is an unknown quantity at this point

I definatly think the forum is the most helpful!
jessicatlly is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 07:17 PM   #1887
roxiixboo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful area is the home page. I go here before Webkinz so I know what to expect and get in on the news. c:
Old 07-18-2008, 07:17 PM   #1888

sweetsoda is an unknown quantity at this point

I really love the fourm.

Old 07-18-2008, 07:19 PM   #1889
Lil Kinz
gettylover is an unknown quantity at this point

The webkinz feature that I find the most help full would have to be the front page. I love the breaking news, and how you give me the information the fastest. I dont know how you do it but, but keep it going!!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 07:20 PM   #1890
jjjaret is an unknown quantity at this point

my most used and my fav would be either wics or the cookbook i guess i chose wics

W I C S
E N U H
B S R O
K I I P
I D O
N E
Z R
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania