Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #1811
Webkinz :)

Pikachu25816 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Other than the forums, definitely the recipe book. I can find any recipe I need in minutes! Thanks for this great feature!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 04:24 PM   #1812
danfer911
dany3333 is a name known to alldany3333 is a name known to alldany3333 is a name known to all

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i love the forum because it helps me find things
dany3333 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 04:24 PM   #1813
CatarinaChristine

harmonym93 is on a distinguished road

Amneris's thread of combinations that have been tried in the cooking forum. It saves a lot of time and kinz cash by all the work she puts into compiling the attempts
Old 07-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #1814
piratelover05
Lil Kinz
SurfergirlHB is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the front page is the best feature on webkinzinsider because it has all of the Webkinz news and new webkinz that will soon be on webkinz world! I now know everything before my friends even find out about it themselves!
SurfergirlHB is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #1815
SwimmiSBE

Swimmi is an unknown quantity at this point

For me, the most helpful WI feature is the home page news because I can learn the newest things without clicking much.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #1816
Lil Kinz
mischelle56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys well, when I first made my WI account i had no idea what to do so while i had my friend on the phone she told me all the rules and regulations .........Then I found the page called Hi im Joe and I love my webkinz !!!!!!! it took me to where i wanted to be most helpful of ALL!!!!! is Hi im Joe and I love my webkinz !!!!!!! soooo that is my post thx and God Bless mischelle56
Old 07-18-2008, 04:34 PM   #1817
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

I think the feature I find most useful is the discussion forum. I've had some questions about Webkinz during the time I've been a WI member, and everyone here is always so helpful! It's always so hard to get in touch with the people at Webkinz, so before I call about a problem I'm having, I always check the forums to see if anyone else has reported the same thing, and most times, they have.
Thanks WI!
Old 07-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #1818
MsRockStarr

Mom2MsKitty is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the cookbook feature very helpfull. I also like knowing of new webkinz coming up, and soon to be retired ones too.
Mom2MsKitty is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #1819
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

The Webkinzinsider feature that I find most helpful is the front page (top stories)

You guys are all sooooooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 04:36 PM   #1820
magicz1

webkinzytonks is an unknown quantity at this point

The feature I find most helpful is...
the forums because I like to read what breaking news there is about webkinz or what other people are saying about different things!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania